Reviews for Breather
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13
My god. I don't even... Words fail me. I'll just drool instead.
Oh my goodness... I love the idea of Dick being seme...
x chapter 1 . 2/9
it was so much fun to read. great! ;)
Avrodite chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is one of the first times I read something with Dick as Seme... I really did enjoy it! Go on like this.
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ohh well then...O/O
kidofburden chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hahahah! I think the only thing that could have made that better is if someone had noticed the cameras were down and Robin had to counter hack them.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
totally hot and believable
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh my gosh, that was perfect. I can completely imagine that happening with these two XD. I loved the part where they're right in the middle and the computer starts glitching. Too good! You write them really in character. Loved it.
WhiteAnxiety chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
When I saw the title Breather, the first thing at came up to my head was this manga. Anyways, great one shot. Love that robin was the Dom, I like it when he is it makes the story sort of cute.
museumheist chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
alkdgjlsgkjdalhgkd

-melts- it's been far too long since i read birdflash smut. that was just the way to fix the problem.
fallenfromthetop chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
OMG LOL! This is amazing, please write more like this!

Err, and just FYI, merde means poo in french, not shit. I think you used google translate.
Asshattery-Central chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
"Wally's bladder screams"

...

BWAHAHAHAH, gods I cant stop laughing. Man this was so awesome, the BEST way to wake up in the morning I swear. THANK YOU.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
"You're forever tight, right?"

Oh my god this is my favorite line ever Huny-Bun, and that's going back through all your DC fics I've fawned over. And it really gets me thinking about the healing rate of speedsters again and whether or not the speedsters would be forever tight.

-totally has had this conversation a million times-

Aneway this was amazing. Still love Dick as a top, gotta stand by that.

And the fact the computer was all "derpity derp" and turned the cameras back on made me happy. You should write a sequel where there's like a single minute of footage and Bats or one of the mentors finds it while going through the security footage of the night before. That would be epic.

-loves-
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Haha, they are so not patient. And man, they were almost caught! You know that totally adds an excitement and thrill to the whole situation. Great job! Haha. Yeah, don't need Alfred asking any questions about the lube, but the condom is totally okay. Wow.
mae.raine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
/snort/ AHAHA! This is gloriously fun to read. 8D The sex was hilarious! I never even thought it was possible to giggle in a non-perverted way when two guys are tongue-meeping each other. The little details were so so nice and their banter was spot-on. DON'T EVER CHANGE, YOU GUYZ. BROMANCE 4EVERR!