Reviews for Silhouette
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like how you were able to capture the tension of their relationship and make it a bit steamy yet bittersweet. It's sad to see things end on a sour note, but then that's Saix for you.
xsunny15x chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow..this was depressing.. :-/ But, a great way of writing a 'ship' fanfic. :D Nice job :)
Love AXEL! :3
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was so sad but yet so captivating! I loved it!
Reeshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hi there! I had to log in to this otherwise abandoned account to tell you how much I adore this story! It's pretty rare to see SaiLar stuff, and it's always a treat to find it as well written as this (:

I sincerely hope you write more about these two (or three, as you've mentioned) in the future. I'll definitely be looking forward to it!
Damonica chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I LOVE this!

I wanna cryyyy... X3
Alura Avaleen Lorenza chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow..I surprisingly like this! Really, really good!
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hehe... now that's an odd way to express you miss and love-hate someone... but it's Saïx so...

Still, he does make me sort of sad here. Going through all of that all because of melancholy/whatever and being 'rational' about it does show him as depressing. And heartless, which is wonderfully in-character.

Plus, that was an interesting way to place 'Larxene' in the story - I only figured it out at the end, when the data broke or ended!