Reviews for Perfect
Light In Shadows chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Happened across an excerpt from this fic on Tumbler and decided to check it out. Really glad that I did, and I just wanted to say that I found it absolutely lovely and very well written. I love the Jack/Ianto mixed with the Jack/Doctor angst, and thought (in my humble opinion) that you melded the two very well :)
NeverMagpie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is absolutely lovely. I love the idea of Jack thinking about Ianto and the Doctor meeting, and the last line was very well done. Also, would you possibly know who wrote the fix-it fic you mention in your note? Not to be the worst, but that sounds like exactly what I need.
Wormwoodworms chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It's good, I like it, and therefore your opinion as author's doesn't matter ;) And honestly, if you consider this bad, I'd love to read some things you deem worthy.

One thing that is slightly out of sync is that, in my limited knowledge of British English, they would rather use word 'arse' rather than 'ass'. Since you're using 'cuppa' in narrative.

As for fix-it... I would say, you want to write it - write it, but I know how discouraging it can be to have your idea already out there, done by someone else. Still, of you ever decide to try it, I'd love to read it :) Even if there's other version of those events.
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love your writing in this- just the right combination of colloquilisms and insight.

And those last three, short sentences made me just a little bit sad and melancholy...
Rex Luscus chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love this! Ianto *is* perfect here. And that little suggestion of his death at the end added a bit of salt to the sweetness. Awww.
Serpa.Sas chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
How do you hate this? It is amazingly brilliantly fantastic.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 2/3/2012