Reviews for Alright for Fighting
R.K.KATNIALL chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ok im reading the actual play of "romeo and juliet" and i am shocked that juliet of all pple doesnt c the simularities!and whats really weird was that in romeo and juliet there was no actresses no females weird right.i was like 0.0
R.K.KATNIALL chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hahaha!china _.wow even if this wasnt exactly a story i still enjoyed reading .haha im still laughing about the made-in-china thing.-
babesitter1234 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lol I love this story! !" I don't see the similarities" cx wow sure..and the 10 minutes thing! Lol you're awesome.
TPATFan16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really cool. I really liked the part when Juliet was reading a copy of "Romeo & Juliet" OH, THE IRONY! (;
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aw, this was great! I loved it!
Catrina chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HEY that should be Juliet (For the faint part)
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hey!
So, are you going to write these yourself? Or are they for other people to do? Cause I gotta say, these are amazing. Just amazing(;
ButterflywingsisterofScourge chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Cooll definition of all the charecters
Bandling 45 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nice. This movie was so much funnier after I had to read it for my English class. Personally, Featherstone was my favorite.
Alyssa128 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
LOl! I LOVED this! You should continue!
BlueSilverPandas chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is wonderful :) I hope you will write more of these! I think I might have liked the Tybalt ones the best :3

~Pandas
MissyMES chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I thought this was really cool, and a really good idea! I loved it! It was awesome!
Mizar and Alcor chapter 1 . 2/4/2012