Reviews for Dark Justice
ShadowCatAlex chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
This. Was. Terrifying. I think I'm in love.

I'm kinda freaking out here. What did the Light actually *do*?

You've captured the JLA and YJ members perfectly. And I LOVE Young Justice's insane future selves. Each of their stories makes perfect sense; that fact that Lady Martian has split personalities just made her all the more wonderful.

I enjoyed Tigress' story as well. Out of all of the YJ members, I think Artemis would have the most potential to being evil, as much as I love her. I have no doubts that Lady is the most psychotic, but the way Tigress seemed to take great *pleasure* in killing her father savagely seems to highlight that(I mean, they're all coldblooded killers now, but I always thought Artemis had the potential anyway. Plus, I'm sure, say, Nightwing doesn't exactly get off on taking lives, and probably doesn't necessarily enjoy it; just satisfied, believing he's making the world a better place by killing those destroying it). - sorry, just my take on it(or maybe I'm just defending my fav character's future self...).

I LOVE Flash(the Crimson Speedster one, but I of course love Barry Allen, too)! That fact that you kept him(and Nightwing and Red Arrow) relatively sane makes me so happy I can't even stand it. And you emphasize his friendship with Nightwing. Despite how terrible everything is, they're still best friends. I can't even handle this.

I'm so happy with Nightwing! 18! It blows my mind. Love the kid to death.

I'm really looking forward to Red Arrow and Speedy's(I'm just going to call him that so I can keep them straight) scene. I love Roy, I really do. And I love his future self's motivation.

The reactions of the mentors to their future proteges is going to be intense. I'm seriously excited.

Update. Please. I'm dying here.
MusiCSqrd chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
This is a breath of fresh air compared to other "from the future" fics I've read. I don't review very often, but I just had to. I'm hoping you update soon, I want to read more! :)
Shadowcat2428 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
please write more!
dark hope1 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
One of my favorite lines in this chapter was, "It was times like these that Aquaman was glad Batman was on their side, because imagine the horror the Justice League would have to deal with if they had to worry about Batman coming out and attacking them every time the lights went off?"
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Another great update!

I thought M'gann was very interesting...It must be crazy having her as a teammate.

My favorites are Nightwing, Flash, Lady Martian, and Tigress.

Nice work!
Glimare chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Okay, I'm enjoying this. Love to see how you take this. Just one question though. you've confirmed that Supey, M'gann, Tigress, Red Arrow and Dark Flash have killed, and I don't doubt your trident has, but what about Nightwing? Somehow I can't see blue finger-stripes nightwing killing at all. Destroying lives (doesn't mean killing), yeah sure, suppressing memories, alright, but has he killed? M'gann has her crazy excuse for going from sweet to murderer, but Nightwing killing I just don't see, not unless he turned a total 180 and uses a gun too. Look the other way when someone's going to be killed, yeah, that's happened. So I guess, my question is, how much has he changed and left the world of his mentor?
asdf chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Loved this chapter. It makes you feel kind of bad for Meghan although I have to admit that I really do not like her future self. She is a very deep and well thought out character. This was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I think that Batman will be the one to wake up first. Either him or Kid Flash. I love the way you created the future Flash's character, he is most definatley the most likeable character of the future Young Justice team. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
candi711 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
yesss! loved it can't wait for the team and there mentors to wake up :)
kitcool chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
please please write more
KaliAnn chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I love it! Superman was actually worried, but he still got caught just like Martian Manhunter. I loved learning more about the back story for M'gann. So far the details about Lighting Trident, Nightwing, Tigress, and Lady Martian have been unbelievable. I want to know more about Superman and Flash and see Red Arrow collect his younger self.
Dextra2 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Poor Megan... POST MORE SOON!
SilverCandles chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Yay, you finally updated! I've been checking my alerts list everyday since you last updated.

I like the way you had Miss Martian "go psycho." We've seen Artemis and Miss Martian now. I think that's all we've seen... I can't wait know about everyone else. I hope we can get another chapter soon! *crosses fingers*

- Silver
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
a Megan with multiple personality disorder? cool!
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
So, all that's left is Captain Marvel really...but of course Zatanna, Wolf and Sphere too
Vesta Dragon chapter 6 . 2/19/2012

Yep this one was great, and poor M'gann! :'(

Next chapter is them waking up I hope! Can't Wait!

I think the team will wake up first!

Love, V.D.