Reviews for Dark Justice
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
a Megan with multiple personality disorder? cool!
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
So, all that's left is Captain Marvel really...but of course Zatanna, Wolf and Sphere too
Vesta Dragon chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
WOHOOOOO! NEW CHAPIE!

Yep this one was great, and poor M'gann! :'(

Next chapter is them waking up I hope! Can't Wait!

I think the team will wake up first!

Vintage Reign chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I love this it's really well written and imagined - the characters are super interesting, especially what you've done with M'Gann and Artemis. I can't wait to read more!
Energetic red chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
"For I will run you over" lol, mind if I steal that ;-). Anyway,this story has me hooked, can't wait for more.
asdf chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
It is kind of fitting that Red Arrow, Kid Flash, and Nightwing are the only ones who can be considered sane. They, with Aqualad, are the founders of the young justice and are probably also the three most liked characters. I know that for me personally Kid Flash, Nightwing, Aqualad, and Red Arrow are at the top of the list. Thanks for writing this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. You are a good writer.
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Cool
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
What do you mean you want us to be in suspense? I'm already in suspense! I'll still be in suspense after I finish reading the entire story! What do you mean-

(Takes a moment to calm down...)

Okay, okay. Sorry you had to be exposed to my little freak-out session. I just really love where this story is going. This is AWESOME! I'll be patient...or I'll try to be...
candi711 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
just found this story i got to say i absolutely love it :) there all crazy but the way they interact still seems believable, can't wait until there all captured and dark justice gets to talk to there mentors and younger counter parts :)
SilverCandles chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Again, I loved this chapter. I like the Team's new personalities, and I also like how at least some of them are... more or less sane. And those of which you chose to be that way make sense to me. Also, I agree with your AN about how you want to pace yourself and not post three chapters in one day. You're right, though, it *would* be awesome to have three chapters in one day, but if I were you, I would do the exact same thing, no matter how much I wish I could read as much of this as possible.

I did want to point something out though, that kind of bothered me. In regards to Red Tornado... it stuck me as weird the way you described his... facial expressions. RT is a robot and, in the show, his face doesn't move when he talks, so whenever you say that he "frowned slightly" or he "opened his mouth to speak," that wouldn't exactly happen. You don't have to change it if you don't want to but I feel that it would be a little more cannon if you did.

Aside from that, I loved the chapter. I like the way you're splitting the capture of the JL, and how each member of DJ are taking them out. Hope to read another chapter soon!

-Silver
Vesta Dragon chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Great Chapter!

Poor Aquaman and Flash, they're really worried for their charges.

Anyway, I love how you're portraying them all, :( Poor future Kal.

KaliAnn chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
I like this chapter. Aquaman and Tornado never knew what hit them. I really can understand how Lighting Trident separated his emotions to survive. He is so cold and logical. Nightwing was very in control, but underneath he's barely holding it together. I wonder what's next.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
So much pain is in their hearts...so sad
Vesta Dragon chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Awesome! MORE!

Love that you showed GA's fears for his kids!

:D DaddyBats! SO CUTE!

Crossoverpairinglover chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
You know, changing the past is very, very dangerous...paradox's you know
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »