Reviews for Dark Justice
ajas136 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MAS RAPIDO POR FAVOR!
theL3monTart chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I cannot express in words how awesome I think this story is! :D love the plot and the characters and how well it was written! Please update soon! Cause I can't wait for more!
YamisFallenHikari2112 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
awesome start keep it up
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm enjoying this story. I really love the dark versions of themselves, I want to see the conflict between the two versions of the team. Good luck.
Queen of Happy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ooooh this is such an iinteresting idea. I love the idea of it. I cannot wait for the next chapter
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Woah! Let me tell you this deary, this isn't something I'd excpect on fanfiction for there are few really good fics out there but I'd have to say you've taken the excellent job here!

I love the changes to their characters, where I see the plot going, and how things are playing out. This'll be a really great story, and it's only the beginning.

Though I know that the first few chapters tend to spit out faster I really do hope that you update soon. You've got me totally hooked, and this is an exceptional piece though it's only been the beginning.

-Robin's Star, of Students of the Arts
ajas136 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
ooh, I'm excited! i liked your costume descriptions and their personalities. It was nice to see and I look forward to more:)
geebuttersnaps chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
psychotic miss martian? aaawwhh yeaaah this is definitely gonna rock my socks :) can't wait for the next installment!
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 2/3/2012