Reviews for Can You See Me Dancing?
goldash98 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
hi no its been nearly a year since you updated but please do, its getting really intresting :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Please write more! I've reread it like 5 times now!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I'm loving this story! I know you haven't updated in a while but if you can, I'd love it if you'd continue it! I'm intrigued.

Just be careful with your grammar and punctuation. Perhaps a beta might be useful. If you fixed that, it would make the story even better!
Zikka-chan chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
WOW! AMAZING chapter! LOVED the emotion! ...and the cliff hanger at the end makes me look forward to your next chapter! ;)
Svecounia chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This is looking really good! My only thing for now is that you need to watch the commas in the dialogue (put them inside the quotation marks), otherwise it seems very interesting. :)
Arixa23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I rather like this so far - the technical stuff is pretty cool, and I really, really appreciate that you aren't just completely ignoring Innocent in favor of the Trickster as 95% of all Kooza fics seem to do. I'm interested to see where this is going!
Zikka-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is AMAZING! I'm linking this fic on the "Mystere Du Le Kooza' Group on deviantart...hope you don't mind...this is GREAT! I look forward to what's next!

So...she works for...a machine factory?