Reviews for A Whole New Adventure
SadeeLA chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
This is really good, I hope there will be some new chapters soon!
smithback chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
great c¿chapter
poop chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
great story really enjoyed it and cant wait to read more. Just a few tiny grammatical errors and the dialogue is very Irishy sounding when Kingsley says "any scandel?"
CocoRocks chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Poor Remus and Hermione.
Wolfgal chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow. I really like this one. I think your style is very similar to that of Rowlings (apart from the sexual content,obviously). Really good work. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work:)
Lordhightoppfan chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Omg I'm so jealous of Hermione *opens a window, and turns on fan*lol! Great chapter can't wait for more! Please update soon
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
DAMN! * fans self*
moreremusplease chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Another great chapter! Thank you for that :) Such a nice one too beginning all sweet and ending nice and spicy and yet sweet at the same time. I look forward more!
CocoRocks chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Welcome back. I liked this chapter. Though one thing I should tell you is that Andromada should be spelled as Andromeda.
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
I love this! Such a sweet read.
mary chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
update soon. I like it.
Smithback chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
moreremusplease chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Yea, always excited about updates! I liked this chapter and how you addressed the topic of where things were going for them 'outside' the bedroom. I have to point out however, that there seemed to be some grammar issues here and there as well as several spots where you could tell words were missing. Small words such as it or is, nothing major. All and all I really liked it and I'll be watching for an update :)
CocoRocks chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Amazing chapter. I hate Kingsley. He is a perverted freak.
Lordhightoppfan chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon!