Reviews for Into the Dark
Jenandberry chapter 7 . 5/1
Loved all you alice pov stories so far, may be one day this one will be finished, i hope so :)
Carla Gasperoni chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
wow!
I have been reading your Twilight saga versione in Alices POV these last few days. Needless to say that they are wonderful! Please finish Eclipse and the rest!
PLEASE!
Melissa chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Please please please finish the story! I've really been enjoying Alice's POV on everything and I'm very much looking forward to the rest. I'm also curious as to when she ordered Bella's wedding gown. If it was partially her own design and made by an upcoming French designer and she already has it at the end of the book it would have to be very soon.
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
hello! i know its been almost forever since youve updated. lol i just wanted you to know i loved the oter two versions and would like to see more if possible. if not thats cool. it was an interesting read. i loved alices alternate view.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Oh no, I just binge read your whole Alice series but it looks like you've been gone for over two years! What a shame, you truly have done her justice.
lol chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I read all of your stuff... and I have to say that it's pretty good. Especially the characters and the describtion of the world around Alice.
And it seems you have a writer's block again and I want to encourage you to continue. Because there are little out there who write as serious as you. And the most important thing: YOU DON'T WRITE CORNYLY!
So please KEEP WRITING!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm german.

lol
Kenzstuff17 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I hope you continue this story...but considering the long hiatus...I'll keep an eye out.
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Good Jobbb. Keep it up! :D
bananafox chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
i really enjoy reading the behind the scenes moments. good chapter.
Louey06 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Ah Jasper, wy must you have weaknesses It;s handy aving Alice tell you stuff but at the sae soem things you wouldn;t want her to know she does. it's a slippery slope. Great chapter
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
bananafox chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
don't worry about the delay. things happen. i liked the chapter. i'd never given any thought to how the wolf smell might linger in the cullen house.
ilove2dance chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I am really enjoying this story can't wait for an update!:)
Sally chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
KEEP writing! I love this! keep up the good work!
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 7/7/2012