Reviews for Into the Dark
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
hello! i know its been almost forever since youve updated. lol i just wanted you to know i loved the oter two versions and would like to see more if possible. if not thats cool. it was an interesting read. i loved alices alternate view.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Oh no, I just binge read your whole Alice series but it looks like you've been gone for over two years! What a shame, you truly have done her justice.
lol chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I read all of your stuff... and I have to say that it's pretty good. Especially the characters and the describtion of the world around Alice.
And it seems you have a writer's block again and I want to encourage you to continue. Because there are little out there who write as serious as you. And the most important thing: YOU DON'T WRITE CORNYLY!
So please KEEP WRITING!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm german.

lol
Kenzstuff17 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I hope you continue this story...but considering the long hiatus...I'll keep an eye out.
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Good Jobbb. Keep it up! :D
bananafox chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
i really enjoy reading the behind the scenes moments. good chapter.
Louey06 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Ah Jasper, wy must you have weaknesses It;s handy aving Alice tell you stuff but at the sae soem things you wouldn;t want her to know she does. it's a slippery slope. Great chapter
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
bananafox chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
don't worry about the delay. things happen. i liked the chapter. i'd never given any thought to how the wolf smell might linger in the cullen house.
ilove2dance chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I am really enjoying this story can't wait for an update!:)
Sally chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
KEEP writing! I love this! keep up the good work!
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Great writing. Thanks for updating
alicefan32 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
great
bmthespian chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Another good chapter
Louey06 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Good chapter. now all the drama's really startiing. I can;t wait to see what you do with the newborns