Reviews for Such a Beautiful Martyr
SashaLikaMusica chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Why the fuck does this not have more reviews.
amyannonymus chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
totally agree, there was no way there was positive sexual tension going on between Sebastian and Santana, not during the "I'm Bad" scene nor during their duet "Smooth Criminal"
both are definitely predators but different types, San is a bitch because it's her way of surviving and Sebastian is just the bad boy for the fun, the thrill of it. he honestly scared the shit outta me and i think you nailed what could have happened between them after her slushy facial
but you added a happy ending :D

again i have to say i love your style ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Whoa. Very powerful and so profound.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This makes me want to cry.
cr0wznest chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I completely agree with you. I didn't find it to be sexual tension what so ever, love that you addressed the issue of violence against women. Really good job :)
PazuzuGodking chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow. That was interesting.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Thank you! Finally someone who agrees with me! After seeing the episode and seeing fans' reactions, I immediately said that there was NOTHING romantic or sexy about that scene. I mean, Naya oozes sex appeal all the time, but that's because she's a gorgeous woman. I said right away that he looked like he wanted to rape her.

Anyway, disturbing thoughts, wonderfully written story.
EmeraldFirefly chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh gosh. That was really intense.. and it all makes sense after reading this. I watched the Smooth Criminal scene a few times because, Santana's hot, and her voice is amazing. However, I just couldn't shake the feeling that there was something so very wrong about Sebastian and the way he leered at Santana, even running his hand up her arm. It gave me the creeps, and I couldn't quite put a reason to it until reading this. Thanks for writing this, even though it's a tough subject matter. It's something that kept kicking around in my brain too, but I couldn't put it into words. You write very well. :)
Baron von teddy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Beautiful and powerful short story. Enjoyed it despite the sad storyline!
ArmyOfWuh chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Holy hell this is the best sebtana fic I've seen and not just cause its non con but it was so well written and the way you still fit it into the episode. Awesome job. Really.

Btw your not the only one who doesn't get the sebtana shippers. It was so not about sexual attraction and I just..yeah.