Reviews for Sisters of The Moon
BlueRiot chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Dear HuntressofArtemis39 , I have an Idea, if you ever get on FanFiction again, set your unfinished story up for adoption.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Hope you get better. I will think of you.
Jade23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
The best of luck is with you. God bless you wherever you are. You are one of my favorite authors, and there or not, always will be. And don't give up on your writing. Because whether its writing an essay or a fix on fanfiction, you progress as an author. One day, you'll be as good as Rick Riordan himself! So as your biggest fan... take a break. We understand your... cancer. And we all hope you'll get better. So even though you've quit fanfiction, we understand. But your still a great author. Reading this, your probably thinking "Why is she saying 'keep writing, then stop writing?'" Well, what I'm saying is, we hope you'll continue writing. But if you don't, we're still here for you. We're still your biggest fans. Forever and always.

-Jade23
True Huntress of Artemis chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
hi my name is Maddi and i love fanfics and greek mythology and i am so devestated that you wont be continuing this because of cancer! its a terrible thing adn i just wanted to say you can fight to cure so i hope you get better and P.S. you are an AMAZING writer!
Harpsflame chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I'm literally crying right now TTnTT I'll miss you and your stories, I hope you get through the cancer guickly so you can enjoy life and I would looooove you if you could please leave this story up, or revamp it too pweeeeease, but after you get better.

I really can't express the sadness I feel now, please get better and may the winds always be in your favor. (sniffle)
The Firefly Meteor Shower chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I wish you luck and I hope you get better permanently, no disease coming back. I understand why you're deleting this story and why you can't write and as unfair as it is for us, it's unfair for you too. You're an amazing writer and keeping you from doing things that you love to do because of something is unfair. Stay strong and always have hope, hope that you can survive and hope for a cure, or even hope for things to change for the better. You'll always be remembered if you leave. You've contributed great things in this site and we love you for that. Be brave and always believe!

- Love, Firefly Meteor
Aeron Thana and Yue Helios chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I really hope you get better. I hope you could come back to Fanfiction one day again. Your stories make a lot of people happy, and I can see why.

You'll survive. I just know it. Believe in that, if not for yourself, for every single person that loves you and your stores, both in- and outside the Fanfiction world.
Sharene28 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I did not know that. I Feel for you, one my best friends has cancer. I understand about the story, and I hope to see your perfected stories.-Beckster
1st hunter of Artemis chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Hey, I feel-. Actually, I don't know what to say. I really hope you will get better. There is alway a chance, you CAN survive cancer. Even Walt from the Kane Chronicles can survive his family curse. You can do better. Even it is the end of the world, never give up HOPE!
Tyger Elf chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I understand. And good luck.
Daughter of Hypnos chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I know you probably get told a lot of things like "stay strong" and maybe you're tired of hearing it, but just know that no matter what happens people will always miss you. You're writing is amazing and I hope one day you do get to come back to it.

"There is no shortage of fault to be found amid out stars." -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.
bestgyrl chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
That is absolutely no problem. I completely understand how it feels to have a disease come back ad cripple you in a sense, so you won't need to worry about that. I just hope—and some part of me knows—that you'll get better.
rowen-claw chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I'm so sorry you have cancer! I hope you are better soon, and I want you to know I have loved your stories! Please PM me if you rewrite and perfect your stories. Thanks for making my days just that much better with your stories!
1st hunter of Artemis chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Can you update a little faster... Thx
Percy Jackson the Dragonborn chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Make sure Percy gets out of jail. plz plz plz plz?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »