Reviews for Turning the Helical Gear
FallingtotheStars chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
This story is so awesome! It feels just like i'm reading one of the episodes of Angel. Plus, great job at keeping Spike in character! I reeeeeaaaallllyyy hope you continue this story!
Moonlight Hunter chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Great story _
William's Vampiress chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
more please _
spangelbanger chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
this is interesting, who is this dangerous beasty?
CookieLivcat chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
D'aww. Little spike is adorable. And Angel is being super protective, and Spike is just so cute. It's funny how he thinks he only has the body of a child, but then he keeps unintentionally acting like one! Fred is awesome at looking after Spike. I can just imagine a small Spike looking very grumpy.
AngelLover95 chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Aw(: I love this! Definitely update soon! :D
xTeionx chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Just a question, but if Spike was turned into a 4 year old for reals, which is how he's acting why does he responded to the name spike? shouldn't he answer to the name Willam? just a question please update soon i do like this story
AngelLover95 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I really love your story(: I like the cliff hangers you use and the way you've written Spike as a child.
Slaughter Daughter chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
This is perfection right here. I absolutely love this! You're so accurate with portraying Spike it's insane. Spike's a sneaky little bastard and it's wonderful. Update soon please :)
Moonlight Hunter chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Great chapter:)
AngelLover95 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Aw, little Spike's soo cute(: keep writing!
Moonlight Hunter chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I don't know how i could miss this updates but i love them ,oh i just see Spike doing all off this child thing to give a LA group a lesson.

I love your little evil Spike
AngelLover95 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awwww(: definitely continue this story, it's a really good start.
Moonlight Hunter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I would really love to see that you continue this story. I already love it :)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2