Reviews for My Imprint, My Paul
please write more soon
HLPotter chapter 4 . 3/29
i love it pls update
southernpur-rica chapter 4 . 1/26
Didn't get to read how it was from the start but I feel like your on a great path so far!
southernpur-rica chapter 3 . 1/26
Great look into Paul's past and a small glimpse into who he is and why. At least Bella's not hurt and they can stay together.
southernpur-rica chapter 2 . 1/26
Like how you're getting into the other characters lives. While not the main focus, but equally as important. Didn't feel as rushed this time, Woohoo!
Poor Jared, growing up is hard and even harder when you turn fluffy. And now Paul went "kaboom" (that's what my youngest says about everything only he does it in the most monotone voice lmao) and Bella got hurt. I'm guessing they imprinted.
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 1/26
Good start! The explanations of what's happening and relationships being presented are so far great. Maybe try to slow things down some, try not to feel rushed. Overall I like it and am ready for more.
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Please continue
guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
If you go back to the original when bella leaves you should have her leave with paul knowing she pregnant. Just my opinion dont have to if you dont want to.
elle1001 chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
I know this probally doesn't mean much cause your obviously not as passoinate about the remake as you are the original but I think it's really good and you should continue but if you not passionate about it then do what makes you happy that's just my input.
TaylorLaunterIsMyBoyfriend97 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Switch back to the original please. Even if you can't remeber all of it. It will still be axing
hateme101 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Change back please
karen Whitlock Cameron Lahote chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Switch back to the original ..
It may not be the same but hey its all good lol... I can't wait ...
maya31 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014