Reviews for When Dreams Become Reality
Imyoshi chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I like how in this story you constantly translated from past and present time points. This made the story very enjoyable to read.
Capital-C chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I wonder what became of Kim’s family in all this.
Imyoshi chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Man one time I had found these stories but forgot to favorite them, I lost hope, but now sniff hope is back! I love all your damn stories their absolutely amazing.
sparrowhawk63 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Where to begin...

Perhaps I've become too attached to these characters, because your work with them...disturbs me. Well done.

The darkness you inject into these stories feels entirely too real for me, and I'm not sure why. It is enough, however, to have me pacing behind my chair, chewing on what I've just read.

I come here to KP generally for more light-hearted fare, as reflected in the very, very little work I've done myself. That being said, your work has given me the swift kick in the butt I needed to work on the stories I've left hanging. For this I thank you.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more soon. Again, well done.
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013

Unity for better writing.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Well, I can’t say that it freaked me out. But I do find it quite engaging.
blackcitadel9 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
These little one shots (And Dreams of Domination) are amazing. So much so I'm actually compelled to write a review (Something I don't normally do...I know, I know. I'm an evil person. How can I read and not review?) The best thing, knowing the personalities of the characters is that these horrible scenarios of how "the future wasn't supposed to happen" are completely believable. It *is* a possible bad ending. ( pun intended...)
I'd leave you with some "constructive criticism" but having not written a story in 3-4 years I don't think I can offer any criticism, so instead...Keep up the good work and please don't let this become orphaned. (Though with only Surrender and Insanity left to go, I doubt you'll just let it twist in the wind.)

PS: I've tried to guess at Kim's last query but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Were it a statement not a question, I'd have suspected it to be "I love you" or something of the ilk. Kudos to you. Whilst mysteries I can't solve do vex me, I still love them. (If only because they are usually something obvious I've overlooked or I'm just overthinking it)
KittyCat809 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
wow i love the end of this chapter! im dying to know what she said!
are you going to write a sequel or is this just a one-shot? amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well? What DID she say? :)

Thanks for another good chapter, keep them coming!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I wish there was more zorpox arround so stories like this are good.
RabbitFangs0108 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I seriously hope you continue writing this. These are just toooooo awesome! :)

I'll admit, horror stories such as these are a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't really get creeped out too easily, but these just... wow.

Subscribed and added to favorites. Keep them coming, please! :D
Stormchaser90 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Man, just got round to reading this and I must say that it was just as dark as the first chapter.

Very clever of you to tell Kim's quest to bring Ron back and how he died at the same time throughout the chapter, it really worked and ended on a very, very dark and twisted note.

Keep up the good writing, I really enjoyed reading that.

Chris - SC90
Stormchaser90 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was really, really dark stuff there. It definetely shows a lot about Ron's frame of mind.

Killing off Kim and Rufus at the end of that chapter by Ron was absolutely evil, which I find so fantastic. I loved it!

Look forward to the next chapter.