Reviews for Gold Tested in Fire
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 53 . 4/18
I loved now you ended this. Absolutely amazing. And I'm sorry I'm just not getting to reviewing, I fell behind on all my stories I was reading and finally got to yours. Yay for happy endings though!
Great chapter 53 . 2/6
You know, this was draining to read. So much psychological trauma, and sad facts. Poor Danny, he was so close to the brink. Although this should make him stronger, far stronger than anything. What I wonder is what Danny ended up as half-human half-spirit, maybe? By the way, why is Clockwork only a level 9? Im almost sure he's at least a level 12 or something like that. Looking forward to more!

PS Also some facts confused me, because I didnt find Seeing is disBelieving until I was half-way through.
Vivid Obscurity chapter 53 . 7/17/2014
Wow, it's finally over... I almost can't believe it. The ending was great, I'm really happy how it turned out!
My only real disappointment is that I'll have to wait a while to read the next story. I'm already excited to read the next installment!
cartoonlover 1 chapter 53 . 7/16/2014
That was one of the best stories I have ever read! Great job! I wish I was that awesome!
Chelsea chapter 53 . 7/1/2014
Wow. I loved your story! It was quite long, but you managed to always keep it interesting. I can't wait to read more of your stuff in the future.
: D
Guest chapter 53 . 6/26/2014
great great graeat job. i lved the story and im sad itss over! great job and update soon. bye, too.
MsFrizzle chapter 53 . 6/23/2014
Wow. I can't believe this story is finally completed. It is quite an epic work and longer than most other stories posted here.

Most of the loose ends have been tied up and I'm glad Danny will be alright. His family, friends. and the rest of Amity Park seem to also be getting back to normal.

There seems to be some set up for future stories in Skulker's change of heart in regard to Plasmius and more to explore in Danny, Sam, and Tucker's telepathic abilities.
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hope you're feeling the love that all us fans here have to give! Keep writing!
Angelus-alvus chapter 53 . 6/22/2014
I can't believe it's over...It can't be...

Well, this was a great story! Full of suspense and made me feel very sorry for Danny (and not so much for Vlad). I really anjoyed the cnversation between CW and Danny and why he didn't became evil.
Also, I laughed when Justeco complained about being portrayed as "evil" (it doesn't take much effor for him to look like the bad guy anyway)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 53 . 6/21/2014
Wow, what a ride! It was fantastic and suspenseful :) I thought that you really got into Danny's psyche through the evil that is Vlad brilliantly! Thanks for the ride!
TrustyFoxy chapter 53 . 6/21/2014
Beautiful. (Claps all around) This was fricken awesome. Tell your betas they were awesome. You were awesome. Here, some cookies. (::) (::) (::)
Invader Johnny chapter 53 . 6/20/2014
Man, after so long it's weird to see that the fic is complete, I think what I liked the most about this aside from the obvious part about Danny beginning to heal, was Skulker's part, I think he lost a lot of respect for Plasmius and I believe he might become an ally to Danny sooner or later.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
sapphireswimming chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
Hellooooooo long time no see! But my goodness, this is such a lovely chapter! Very intense, though. Ghostwriter is a very scary guy to have as a villain trying to kill you. Maybe actions speak louder than words, but the pen IS mightier with the sword. And when you have words unravelling and trying to tie you up (and doing a very good job of it) during such a hectic life-or-death game of hangman (LITERALLY!) that would be really scary. Danny was doing a really good job here even though Ghostwriter had him trapped in his horrible rhymes and ended up cheating near the end. But what is this cliffhanger of yours? My goodness!
EmberMclain13 chapter 52 . 6/6/2014
Woah! I was NOT expecting that! You never cease to amaze me! I can't wait for the rest! And enjoy your vacation!

Forever and Always
Guest chapter 52 . 6/4/2014
aww almost over? but this was you update soson