Reviews for Naruto: Tale of the Samsara Sword
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 7 . 4/22
... Okay, I honestly almost cried this chapter. Please update, this fic is awesome!
Milfa chapter 7 . 4/3
it a good story so far to bad it no more updates!
raizel chapter 7 . 3/24
May i also make a selfish request? Please make a fluffy scene between naruto and byakuya. Just shonen ai if you cannot make some yaoi scenea. Hehe. If you cant or dont want to please do not make any romance stories at all. Hehe thanks much
raizel chapter 7 . 3/24
Hi interesting story by the way. Please continue this. I want to know how will naruto collect thw other bijuus. What if you make some of them an arrancar? Like an arrancar from aizen's army? I wonder how will that goes. Anyway will sasuke or others from naruto's time make an appearance? This time i want sasuke to be the one who chases naruto. Hehe.
Winged-Ashes chapter 7 . 1/19
interesting...plz update soon
TheRagingMaelstrom chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Oh when you gonna update this story is too good to be abandoned
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Awesome story cannot wait for the next chapter
narakusgirl chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
are you going to add another chapter?
theMadddhhatter chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Ah.. It's been a real while since you updated (I think). After reading this a long time ago, it's become the center of my thoughts and I just couldn't stop imagining the possible things that might happen next. I hope you update soon!
A frozen tundra2 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Update please! One of the best i have read in this genre ever!
lovefanfiction120 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
wow ... very sad , left me speechless . please , please update soon .
alemery chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Very sad. I could almost cry myself. Good job.
Zomvee chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
The gods be damn, this isin my top 20 of greatest fanfics, so please continue this story.
Zomvee chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Who the hell is Shion cus I can't figure out who she is suppose to be from Naruto's world, but I do think she is Haku, that's if Haku is a chick through,?
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 7 . 5/22/2014