Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Nice story-wish you had explained the device a bit more-or why John couldnt understand Rodney and Teyla-and vice versa...how did he get injected, where did he go? Or did he go anywhere at all-just his mind? You write well-just need some more details.
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
That was excellent, thank you!
BMick chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Okay, forgive me, I'm feeling rather slow here... John wishes he could sometimes explore alone, and/or that Rodney could just stop talking occasionally. John touches an artifact, and everyone vanishes (wish fulfilled?) Then alarms sound, and he receives an injection in his neck. Hours later, awakening, he touches the artifact again and time is restored, everyone reappears, but they can't understand each other. So - did John hallucinate the interval he was alone? No, because Carson found the injection site. So, what did happen? Did the box/device shoot something up to his neck, and he had a time-compressed hallucination followed by the scrambled speech difficulties? Or - what? It was interesting and the writing was good, even if I didn't manage to follow it very well.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ooh, I'm intrigued! I can't wait for more, thank you.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Where's he gone? Please update soon so we can find out!
BMick chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hmm... Unknown ancient lab, strange device, Sheppard touched it - Definitely promising. I'm in!