Reviews for Two of a Kind
Ghost chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Intersting story.
I would like read what happend next and is ranko ranma or has she his memory
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This is REALLY promising! Please update:)
KyoSaotome chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I hope to see another chapter someday. This story has great promise. When will male Ranma show up? Ranma/Katara could be friends or a couple. Aang/Toph is also a good couple. just a thought.
KyoSaotome chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I guess this story is dead. I'm kind of disappointed that no new chapters have come out in so long. It had such a promising beginning. Well that's life I guess.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I'd like to see Ranko get her memories back...well maybe not completely, but more of the patchy versions.

I'm also assuming that no one has spilled hot water on Ranko yet, or she hasn't taken a hot bath.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I hope that you come back to this story sometime, I really enjoyed reading what you've written and want to see where you will take it.
shugokage chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Interesting story idea!
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
demonofold chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
i like it so far please continue it. it is an interesting perspective on ranma not remembering anything and being a girl. I like to see what happens when she meets zukko lol .
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Interesting, I hope to see more! Thanks for writing!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
update soon
Kriss1989 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
So yeah, Ranko fic. And nicely done at that. And also thanks to the culture/tech of the time very unlikely to run into hot water any time soon. Glimpses if the past that don't make sense. This has some great potential and s rather well written to boot. Good job.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
continue the story please!
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
i cant wait for the next one keep up the good work