Reviews for Two of a Kind
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
It would be good if you had come back to this story after doing the cliff hanger. THis is still a good story and it doesn't need to be so close to the cannon of one show you pretty much took almost one whole episode with way to minor of a change with Ranma being there. Also I know Sokka's Humor I can't call it old man humor like you do and with Sokka using the same lines that Ranma used for Akane, then it should have triggered more memories, cause otherwise they were in very poor taste and nothing really like Sokka to begin with. Therefore in my opinion this chapter needs to be redone if you really want to keep those jokes in then use them to be helpful. And please update more of your stories sooner please.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I enjoyed the story so far and while you might not know where you were intending to go with it, it is very well written. The only issue that I have out of this chapter is that you called General Iroh a prevert. I am sorry but there is nothing that really backs that up and it does nothing to help the story by calling him one. The other issue that I have with the story as a whole so far sense this is only chapter one is that it has been sitting way to long for my liking and I wish you would update more of your stories faster then what you do. I hope the next chapter actually helps me cause then maybe I would be able to throw suggestions out to you better. The only thing that I can think of right now is have Aang somehow retain the knowledge of why the Ocean spirit caressed the girl the way that it did.
Ghost chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Intersting story.
I would like read what happend next and is ranko ranma or has she his memory
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This is REALLY promising! Please update:)
KyoSaotome chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I hope to see another chapter someday. This story has great promise. When will male Ranma show up? Ranma/Katara could be friends or a couple. Aang/Toph is also a good couple. just a thought.
KyoSaotome chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I guess this story is dead. I'm kind of disappointed that no new chapters have come out in so long. It had such a promising beginning. Well that's life I guess.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I'd like to see Ranko get her memories back...well maybe not completely, but more of the patchy versions.

I'm also assuming that no one has spilled hot water on Ranko yet, or she hasn't taken a hot bath.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I hope that you come back to this story sometime, I really enjoyed reading what you've written and want to see where you will take it.
shugokage chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Interesting story idea!
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
demonofold chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
i like it so far please continue it. it is an interesting perspective on ranma not remembering anything and being a girl. I like to see what happens when she meets zukko lol .
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Interesting, I hope to see more! Thanks for writing!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
update soon
Kriss1989 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
So yeah, Ranko fic. And nicely done at that. And also thanks to the culture/tech of the time very unlikely to run into hot water any time soon. Glimpses if the past that don't make sense. This has some great potential and s rather well written to boot. Good job.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 12/25/2012