Reviews for Something Strange
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I wonder if Lily and Petunia used to fight a lot. I can't imagine to more different sisters. Her first outburst, nothing extravagant, just her having fun, wishing to fly and then... boom! It's nice to see how it's joy what brings out her best and not anger.

Loved it! :) Nice work!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wonderful! It seems Lily got used to her powers quickly though…
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was really good.

They way you described the fight and I loved the way Lily forgot about it and how she liked to be alone in the playground, and that little detail of the other children leaving when they saw her. The swing part, I felt myself swinging, seriously! And the thought: I'm going to die, wow and then discovering she didn't and that she wasn't hurt, excellent Gamma :)

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really like the way you described the fight at first, and Lily's frustration and anger, and then the way she slowly relaxed as she enjoyed her solitude and her lovely surroundings. You described the swinging really perfectly, it was so precise and her sensations were just spot-on, so intense. It built up very well, until the moment of the fall - the rush of her thoughts was very well done. I also like how you described her on the ground, her disbelief and the way she checked herself, so sure that she would discover an injury of some sort. Her confusion and lurking fear was very well depicted at the end… Lovely work )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Funniest part of that then she wasn't dead. XD I really liked how you decided her first outburst was. On her own, on the swings, at the arc, it was sweet. :) great job! :D