Reviews for A Final Encounter
LordGranthamsGirl chapter 13 . 3/17
LOVE! This was so darling and charming and it's really ramped up my passion for Lovejoy and his Janey!
CarryOnLaughinga chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Ok that was wonderful and you need to write more for these two!
fragrantfields chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
What a lovely ending! I love the thought of a Jane/Lovejoy baby (although I would expect he/she would give both parents a run for their money in 15 years or so). Lovely story that hit all the right notes.
fragrantfields chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
How perfect that he held on to the ring and didn't pass it along to Charlotte! And I love how affectionate she is towards Tinker-reminds me so much of the show.
fragrantfields chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Aw, how sweet that all this is over the parting gift of the champagne in the attic!
fragrantfields chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Very nice start to a nice long fic :-) I love that Janey's hair is growing out, and all the other little details that make this come alive.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Absolutely perfect ending to the story. I'm so glad they're going to have a little baby. I'm secretly hoping it's a girl. I can see Jane(almost typed Elsie here, oops lol) with a little girl and I'm sure Lovejoy would treat her like a little princess. Awww. Happy thoughts for a Wednesday.

Thank you so much for writing the story and sharing it with us. You have really brightened my days with your updates!
18tilIdie chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Great! Happy they made it to this positive outcome, I imagine Lady Jane may have fantasized about that in the series!
the maids diaries chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M HYSTERICAL! don't know if I cry or if I laught!

"The End!

"You're kidding!"

"I told you it was awful."

OMG THIS!

I loved every single word! thank you for write such a lovely story and THEY ARE HAVING A BABY! YYAAAAAAYYY! 3
the maids diaries chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm SO GLAD I could give you some motivation to finish this chapter! This was amazing! For a moment I thought that Lovejoy would punch Robert's face, but the flare gun was so much better!

Oh, and I must say I loved Tinker's reaction to Lovejoy/Jane relationship, especially since he apologised for say those things to Lovejoy. (and I must say that I didn't like when he did that, because, ok, Lovejoy is a womanizer but he loved Jane, that was unquestinable and I didn't understand why he was so rush and all. I would love to be Mrs. Lovejoy, and I sure Jane is happy and proud to be his woman.)

I'm looking forward fot the epilogue (WILL BE A BABY ON IT?), but part of me is sad for the end of this fic; and I already told you this, but I hope someday you write another fic.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Awesome chapter and well worth the wait! I'm so glad Lovejoy managed to put Robert in his place ... and with the flare gun no less, tee hee Absolutely perfect chapter and I'm going to be VERY SAD to see this story end. I really hope you have more Lovejoy ideas to share with us!

Have a great weekend!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
ACK! Evil, evil cliffhanger, but I am hoping to be rewarded for my patience and hope that Jane will give Lovejoy the correct answer. wink wink

I think the story behind the ring is beautiful and I love that he kept it and was finally able to give it to her. Even if she does tell him no (for whatever random reason) I have a feeling that these two won't be able to go back to merely being friends. They're just too darn cute together for anything other than lovers!
18tilIdie chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Honestly I'm astounded every time I read you, how much they sound like themselves, the characters on the show! This is exquisitely well written yet again! I have a feeling chapter 12 will be fun or tragic!
the maids diaries chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
And now Jane must ask "And become mrs. what? I don't know your real name, lovejoy!" HAHAHA

Ok, I don't want to kill him anymore for leave Jane alone, he was so damn cute! And this ring story make so much sense, and I'm in love!

Oh.. and i'm still curious about Tinker's reaction when he figure out that Jane and lovejoy are couple now *-* And I'm hopefully waiting for little "janey lovejoy"! :P
Hogwarts Duo chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Yippee! A happy dance at my house this afternoon. I'm so glad they finally progressed this far in their relationship and she's staying. I was sad that Lovejoy didn't stay with her but I have a feeling he's got something up his sleeve. I guess I'll just have to wait until the next chapter to find out. tee hee.

Thanks for making me (and others) so happy by writing the Lovejoy fanfic!