Reviews for A Final Encounter
Kay Gore chapter 13 . 9/17
I did not see "Lovejoy" when it was released to U.S, television. It was a time in my life when I didn't even own a T.V. I lived in north London in the mid-2000s and discovered Gash's Lovejoy series. I recently joined and found the "lovejoy" series. I was so upset when Lovejoy did not end up with Jane that I was actually depressed. I love this ending. There are a few problems, such as Jane and Robert attended Lovejoy and Charlotte's wedding, so Lovejoy the two men probably had met each other. The second problem I have is that Tinker said that he was giving up drink when he bought his pub or he would drink all the profits. The third is that Jane is a lady. Some of the slang and other language used I doubt she would have actually used. All that said, thank you for the happy ending! I still have not recovered from Lady Margery dying on the Titanic. Had Lovejoy and Jane not ended up together, this would have been another fictional tragedy in my life :-)
padstet chapter 13 . 8/20
LordGranthamsGirl chapter 13 . 3/17
LOVE! This was so darling and charming and it's really ramped up my passion for Lovejoy and his Janey!
CarryOnLaughinga chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Ok that was wonderful and you need to write more for these two!
fragrantfields chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
What a lovely ending! I love the thought of a Jane/Lovejoy baby (although I would expect he/she would give both parents a run for their money in 15 years or so). Lovely story that hit all the right notes.
fragrantfields chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
How perfect that he held on to the ring and didn't pass it along to Charlotte! And I love how affectionate she is towards Tinker-reminds me so much of the show.
fragrantfields chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Aw, how sweet that all this is over the parting gift of the champagne in the attic!
fragrantfields chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Very nice start to a nice long fic :-) I love that Janey's hair is growing out, and all the other little details that make this come alive.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Absolutely perfect ending to the story. I'm so glad they're going to have a little baby. I'm secretly hoping it's a girl. I can see Jane(almost typed Elsie here, oops lol) with a little girl and I'm sure Lovejoy would treat her like a little princess. Awww. Happy thoughts for a Wednesday.

Thank you so much for writing the story and sharing it with us. You have really brightened my days with your updates!
18tilIdie chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Great! Happy they made it to this positive outcome, I imagine Lady Jane may have fantasized about that in the series!
the maids diaries chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M HYSTERICAL! don't know if I cry or if I laught!

"The End!

"You're kidding!"

"I told you it was awful."

I loved every single word! thank you for write such a lovely story and THEY ARE HAVING A BABY! YYAAAAAAYYY! 3
the maids diaries chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm SO GLAD I could give you some motivation to finish this chapter! This was amazing! For a moment I thought that Lovejoy would punch Robert's face, but the flare gun was so much better!

Oh, and I must say I loved Tinker's reaction to Lovejoy/Jane relationship, especially since he apologised for say those things to Lovejoy. (and I must say that I didn't like when he did that, because, ok, Lovejoy is a womanizer but he loved Jane, that was unquestinable and I didn't understand why he was so rush and all. I would love to be Mrs. Lovejoy, and I sure Jane is happy and proud to be his woman.)

I'm looking forward fot the epilogue (WILL BE A BABY ON IT?), but part of me is sad for the end of this fic; and I already told you this, but I hope someday you write another fic.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Awesome chapter and well worth the wait! I'm so glad Lovejoy managed to put Robert in his place ... and with the flare gun no less, tee hee~ Absolutely perfect chapter and I'm going to be VERY SAD to see this story end. I really hope you have more Lovejoy ideas to share with us!

Have a great weekend!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
ACK! Evil, evil cliffhanger, but I am hoping to be rewarded for my patience and hope that Jane will give Lovejoy the correct answer. wink wink

I think the story behind the ring is beautiful and I love that he kept it and was finally able to give it to her. Even if she does tell him no (for whatever random reason) I have a feeling that these two won't be able to go back to merely being friends. They're just too darn cute together for anything other than lovers!
18tilIdie chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Honestly I'm astounded every time I read you, how much they sound like themselves, the characters on the show! This is exquisitely well written yet again! I have a feeling chapter 12 will be fun or tragic!