Reviews for Fading
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
aw that is sad! keep it up!
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I'm going to give my review on all three chapters here:

Chapter One
I could never put myself, no matter how hard I tried, in Sam's shoes that night. I just haven't loved someone like he loved Grace, so to feel the pain he felt was impossible for me to match. But you helped me get a better picture of what he was feeling, and while I still can't put myself in his shoes, I'm getting closer to how he felt.

Chapter Two
They both are broken. It's honestly sad to say it, but it's true. Grace could be healed with one bite, but Cole had a much bigger battle ahead of him. I can't remember if Maggie had Cole's POV in that scene originally, but if she didn't, I would put this in there.

Chapter Three
I loved the part where you put the three book titles in. I wondered how it felt to be Grace. It must be awful to battle an inner wolf. Once again, I wouldn't know, but I could picture her pain better than Sam's for some reason. I'm guessing it was because her pain was physical, and his was more mental/internal than anything.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Good! Is this directly from the book, but Sam's point of view? It seems familiar. :P
emochick chapter 1 . 2/5/2012