Reviews for Ghosts with Just Voices
Carrie chapter 1 . 21h
Oh my God, that was awesome! I was reading this for the couple of days and I don't regret! 3
Why did you kill her at the very end? This is not very optimistic but I like it, though :) Great job!
I'm crying so hard right now goodbye
Rose7Mellark chapter 1 . 11/14
this story is a fine work. it broke my heart when she and her child died in peeta's arms. can I make another one shot for this story on how Peeta moved on with her death and their child? I like your stories so much. keep up the good work.
ct522 chapter 1 . 10/1
So painful but I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
JavisTG chapter 1 . 10/1
What a great story. I really liked the changes you made to canon.
I think that your interpretation of Katniss' torture was very good. And I loved how you developed the bond between Katniss and Finnick.
I've always wondered how Peeta might have known about the attack on D13, and now, reading this, I realize that you're probably right. He might have been told as a part of his torture.
Thanks for sharing :)
Angela chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow, a round of applause for you. This story is so bitterly sweet it absolutely broke my heart, the ending left me in a mess of tears. The canon plot is so cleverly created and hauntingly realistic as it's such a high chance for it to happen during the Victory tour despite their fake engagement Snow is obviously capable of his evil schemes to sell Peeta. This story really explores Katniss' true heart which always belonged to Peeta, he is the only person she truly needs. But ughhhh the cliffhanger! You really know how to rip a readers heart out. This is a masterpiece, very well done my dear
Daisy3D chapter 1 . 8/22
Absolutely amazing... I'm speechless. By far my favorite story that I've ever read. Although I do hope that somehow their baby would have been able to live for Peeta, as a reminder of her. My heart is with this story.
this was amazing and broke my heart in the best way
Person chapter 1 . 6/25
I like this very much. But did Katniss die at the end and did she lose the baby?
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/19
This was incredible.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/15
Anla'shok chapter 1 . 5/15
I read few stories that are truly amazing, but this has made the cut. I'm astounded by the amount of feeling in this, and also how well you showed Katniss breaking.
Brilliant writing, truly.
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 4/7
I really have no words for this. It was so beautiful. Despite the fact that she died in the end (and I find it strange that some people don't understand that), it was so wonderfully written and completely justified - how she lost her mind and waited to let go of herself until she saw Peeta one last time. This story breaks my heart in the best way.
safayi chapter 1 . 3/25
Okay so did she die in the end or passout?
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24
By far, best everlark what if fanfic out there. So emotional and beautifully written. I love it!