Reviews for Ghosts with Just Voices
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 1 . 1/27
Damn
I didn't realize this was angst (until it was too late). No hurt/comfort in sight, only hurt. You have me crying congrats. Ugh and it's so well written. Lemme just save this to my list of fics to read when I wanna feel depressed.
Eloa02 chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
This is so freaking amazing! I love it so much! This is just the one I've been looking for! The best "Pregnant-Katniss-during-Quarter-quell" and the best "What-if-its-Katniss-the-Capitol-took" story! I don't if what I just wrote make sense but I hope you get my point. It's just that I love your stories so much! You're a freaking talented writer. Thank you for creating this w
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
Holy shiiiitttttt, so dark so broody I love it! Amazing work and omg the constant dread and horror was palpable! Thank you so much!
lockmyhart chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
I CRIED. A LOT, LOL.

i know a cliffhanger was the aim, but pretty please - can we get a healing epilogue? seriously could be one sentence 'they lived happily ever after' i think my heart needs this.

amazingly well-written, per usual. 3
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
You just want to destroy me, don’t you?! Break my heart into little tiny pieces till I have nothing left.

But ITS OK. I MAKE MY OWN ENDINGS AND SHE SURVIVED. SHE MADE IT OUT OK.
Bookslover19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
an incredible flow of words. thank you for sharing. this was so heartbreaking to read
JstDani chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Well that was intense..!

I didn’t find Katniss out of character at all. The plot flowed beautifully. A very enjoyable read!
hawa.kania chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
I’ve read this several times now and I can’t get enough. I love the way you go back and forth between present and flashbacks. It ties together so beautifully at the end. I know it’s been years, but I still have my fingers crossed that you’ll write a second chapter and give us some closure. There are just so many unsanswered questions! Does she live? Does the baby live? How did they rescue Finnick? What did the rebellion look like with Peeta as the face? (I’d love to see this from Peeta’s POV.) Where do they go from here?

I might be obsessed. Thank you for sharing!
emmiet chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
This was amazing, and I truly hope that you one day circle back around and continue this story!
LoveJulianaRose chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
This story is absolutely beautiful! I sincerely hope you either create a sequel, or just continue writing Peeta and Katniss fiction. I really want to know if Katniss actually died or if she just fell asleep. I’m also wondering why you never posted any of your Hunger Games stories on AO3. I love your writing - from The 100 to The Hunger Games to Stranger Things! I am praying that you continue to write because you are positively amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
OMG NOOOO SHE CANT DIE
Lovelytothebone chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
This is a work of art! Very realistic canon divergence. You are a gifted writer. The only thing I don't like is that we don't get a clear understanding of who is actually dead/alive. A sequel of what happens after this or this storyline but Peeta's PIC would be amazing. I don't understand how the rebels justified/were unable to rescue her for nearly 7 months, yet Finnick was rescued? I just have so many questions! Still, this is magnificent.
Sara chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
I cried so much reading this. I loved it so much. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
You and your writing are remarkable.