Reviews for Ghosts with Just Voices
Person chapter 1 . 6/25
I like this very much. But did Katniss die at the end and did she lose the baby?
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/19
This was incredible.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/15
Wild
Anla'shok chapter 1 . 5/15
I read few stories that are truly amazing, but this has made the cut. I'm astounded by the amount of feeling in this, and also how well you showed Katniss breaking.
Brilliant writing, truly.
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 4/7
I really have no words for this. It was so beautiful. Despite the fact that she died in the end (and I find it strange that some people don't understand that), it was so wonderfully written and completely justified - how she lost her mind and waited to let go of herself until she saw Peeta one last time. This story breaks my heart in the best way.
safayi chapter 1 . 3/25
Okay so did she die in the end or passout?
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24
By far, best everlark what if fanfic out there. So emotional and beautifully written. I love it!
saashi samy chapter 1 . 3/20
I REALLY LIKE

VERY SAD END
werewolfgrlz chapter 1 . 3/17
This was so amazing. I felt so many things throughout it. You have skill dear. But is that it? I mean, its not clear if she dies or not. I am sincerely begging you write another chapter or sequel. Gah. I swear I've re read this at least five times. I'm in love. I just recently read the trilogy and I'm scrounging the internet for amazing fanfics like these.
Everlarkslocket chapter 1 . 3/3
That was so good
And so sad, did she die? ToT
uugh That poor girl
If she did die, what happened to Peeta?
Or was she hallucinating?
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1
This is my all time favorite fanfic. Enough said.
ohnmygod. the ending was so sad! this whole thing was so sad... can you please tell us if katniss lived? ugh god that was great. it was heartbreaking.
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 1/27
Damn this was good. It got my heart, cut me deep. I have so many thoughts about the end though. Was the food poisoned? Did Snow know the rebels were taking over, and he arranged a final meal for them? Did her body go into a diabetic coma because she finally had so much to eat? Was she just done?
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That was incredibly well written, it's so sad though, did she die in the end?
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I thought your version of Katniss- a girl who feels no emotion stronger than protectiveness- was pretty spot on. I do wish we could have seen Peeta as the Mockingjay, and seen whether Katniss lived or died. I suppose the omission of both served their purposes, however.