Reviews for Ghosts with Just Voices
I’ve read this several times now and I can’t get enough. I love the way you go back and forth between present and flashbacks. It ties together so beautifully at the end. I know it’s been years, but I still have my fingers crossed that you’ll write a second chapter and give us some closure. There are just so many unsanswered questions! Does she live? Does the baby live? How did they rescue Finnick? What did the rebellion look like with Peeta as the face? (I’d love to see this from Peeta’s POV.) Where do they go from here?

I might be obsessed. Thank you for sharing!
emmiet chapter 1 . 4/14
This was amazing, and I truly hope that you one day circle back around and continue this story!
LoveJulianaRose chapter 1 . 3/21
This story is absolutely beautiful! I sincerely hope you either create a sequel, or just continue writing Peeta and Katniss fiction. I really want to know if Katniss actually died or if she just fell asleep. I’m also wondering why you never posted any of your Hunger Games stories on AO3. I love your writing - from The 100 to The Hunger Games to Stranger Things! I am praying that you continue to write because you are positively amazing!
OMG NOOOO SHE CANT DIE
Lovelytothebone chapter 1 . 1/21
This is a work of art! Very realistic canon divergence. You are a gifted writer. The only thing I don't like is that we don't get a clear understanding of who is actually dead/alive. A sequel of what happens after this or this storyline but Peeta's PIC would be amazing. I don't understand how the rebels justified/were unable to rescue her for nearly 7 months, yet Finnick was rescued? I just have so many questions! Still, this is magnificent.
Sara chapter 1 . 1/4
I cried so much reading this. I loved it so much. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
You and your writing are remarkable.
PrimroseMarieSalvatore chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT!
Havane 31 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I want to know what happened next ! :o Did she recover ? How is Finnick ? Is Prim alive ?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
I am one of the ones who desperately hope she did live.
fluffytardis chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
That was beautifully written-although I'm rather confused
dragonBug27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
That ending has me absolutely desperate for a sequel! Ripped my heart apart. Incredible writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Oh my.. I can't believe what I just read. This is freaking brilliant. The narrative really takes over my feeling. All the variation that keeps me read it and just feel the need to read more, and more, and more. This one is a gem. I'm just so grateful to have been stumble upon it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I wanna a happy ending!
I want to believe Katniss is NOT dead
and she will be happy with Peeta.
I wish she was just exhausted!
Oh, please! I can't see Peeta's agony!
They were hard enough!
plaese writing a happy epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This was so good and realistic and heartbreaking. Katniss saving Peeta without ever admitting to herself that she loved him, Finnick and Katniss singing together, Katniss killing Snow-it was all so well done, and her mental state was so accurate. You write really well, and the ending was vague enough to be heartbreaking. Great job!