Reviews for Ghosts with Just Voices
This was so good and realistic and heartbreaking. Katniss saving Peeta without ever admitting to herself that she loved him, Finnick and Katniss singing together, Katniss killing Snow-it was all so well done, and her mental state was so accurate. You write really well, and the ending was vague enough to be heartbreaking. Great job!
PaunchyDrunk chapter 1 . 7/26
You killed me when you had Finnick "die", killed me again when you did the same to Peeta, and when I got to the end, and Katniss...well, safe to say, I was thoroughly dead by the end of this story. Brilliant - all of it - but especially the part where Katniss stabs Snow to death with a fork. I think that's the best thing I've ever read in THG fanfic.
One with the Wind chapter 1 . 6/20
It would be great to see some of this from Peeta's point of view, maybe in a sequel or out take
One with the Wind chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow...
lead me to salvation chapter 1 . 5/26
This is just absolutely incredible. Wow. no words.
This story is one of the best I have ever read! It brought me to tears at some parts, and that's hard to do! Great job!
BonJoviJourney chapter 1 . 5/7
This was AMAZING! One of the best I've ever read...made me soooooo emotional
yeratimelord-katniss chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh it's allright I didn'n need my heart anyway
TheRealPrimroseEverdeen chapter 1 . 3/12
Wait I'm sooooo confused is Prim alive is katniss alive. Who's dead and who's alive. Also loved the story
You broke my heart, please a sequel; please! :(
janedoe15243 chapter 1 . 1/25
I have to be honest this story was a little bizarre. I really liked the flashes of the other scene but I can't believe she died at the end. Really heartbreaking.
AccountKiller1724557396491 chapter 1 . 1/25
W-why? I mean, I know I'm late to the party, but why?
NourLight chapter 1 . 1/9
Ahhhh! What the hell is wrong with you? Did you really have to break my heart you wicked sweet thing? Loved your story so damn much, but I ended up with an injured heart and a huge lump in the throat.
Safely Away chapter 1 . 1/8
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Oh my God, that was awesome! I was reading this for the couple of days and I don't regret! 3
Why did you kill her at the very end? This is not very optimistic but I like it, though :) Great job!