Reviews for Ghosts with Just Voices
I am one of the ones who desperately hope she did live.
fluffytardis chapter 1 . 7/11
That was beautifully written-although I'm rather confused
dragonBug27 chapter 1 . 4/16
That ending has me absolutely desperate for a sequel! Ripped my heart apart. Incredible writing.
Oh my.. I can't believe what I just read. This is freaking brilliant. The narrative really takes over my feeling. All the variation that keeps me read it and just feel the need to read more, and more, and more. This one is a gem. I'm just so grateful to have been stumble upon it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I wanna a happy ending!
I want to believe Katniss is NOT dead
and she will be happy with Peeta.
I wish she was just exhausted!
Oh, please! I can't see Peeta's agony!
They were hard enough!
plaese writing a happy epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This was so good and realistic and heartbreaking. Katniss saving Peeta without ever admitting to herself that she loved him, Finnick and Katniss singing together, Katniss killing Snow-it was all so well done, and her mental state was so accurate. You write really well, and the ending was vague enough to be heartbreaking. Great job!
PaunchyDrunk chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
You killed me when you had Finnick "die", killed me again when you did the same to Peeta, and when I got to the end, and Katniss...well, safe to say, I was thoroughly dead by the end of this story. Brilliant - all of it - but especially the part where Katniss stabs Snow to death with a fork. I think that's the best thing I've ever read in THG fanfic.
One with the Wind chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
It would be great to see some of this from Peeta's point of view, maybe in a sequel or out take
One with the Wind chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Wow...
lead me to salvation chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This is just absolutely incredible. Wow. no words.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This story is one of the best I have ever read! It brought me to tears at some parts, and that's hard to do! Great job!
BonJoviJourney chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This was AMAZING! One of the best I've ever read...made me soooooo emotional
yeratimelord-katniss chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Oh it's allright I didn'n need my heart anyway
TheRealPrimroseEverdeen chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Wait I'm sooooo confused is Prim alive is katniss alive. Who's dead and who's alive. Also loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
You broke my heart, please a sequel; please! :(