Reviews for Trouble on the Way to Victory
Zacky V chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
I just found your story and I must say, I love it. I know the chances of an update are not too great since it's been almost 2 years but I have hope that you will update when you're ready to. I'll be waiting for more
Tanja88 chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
I really like your fic. I was hoping though that there could slightly be more romance, especially between Ash and Misty. Hope he'll win the tournament this time!
sortofbored chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
Its been a long time. I just reread the story and it is just as awesome as I remember it. I do hope you continue writing soon but of course real life comes first.
MissLadyK18 chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Love the story so far :) can't wait to see what happeneds in his next battle in the league _ who should Ash choose to battle next? Oh
Well whatever you choose it'll be good _v
Hope you update soon :D
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Just so you know, I was the guest that wrote the long and boring review and about your awesome story having too many evolutions. Anyway, here I am incase you want to know who to hate for criticizing your story.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
I really like you story. I have read it thus far. I also believe thatthat lucy is the best match for Brock. I like the way you put the battles too. On a side note, I am surprised on how you are opposed to lemons. I find it quite refreshing since too many seem too eager too write them. Furthermore, I like your other pairings and the way they act. I don't have anything to criticize about your story except their are too many Pokemon being placed in the story. Ash already has many Pokemon he doesn't use. It is alright by my account but it just annoying personally. Also, if possible, I would love to see an all-out battle between Team Rocket and Ash's Pokemon. I mean like a battle consisting of all his Pokemon (which number in the 50's or more) and Team Rocket. I would love for you to do that by allowing Ash to carry all his Pokemon by applying the special rule Prof. Aok mentioned earlier and make Ash the special exception. That would be beyond epic (if not already in your plans of course), but please ponder on that idea. Finally, my only true complain is that you evolvedhis old Pokemon, like squirtle and bulbasaur, and that you evolve Pokemon too fast. It only took a few months for a newborn riolu to evolve. Even if he got shot it is all too fast. (this includes most if not all evolutions in your story, still love your story though)
sortofbored chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
I like how you did the battles.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
it was my intention to review earlier, but i was too eager for next chapter to stop between. this has been awesome fic so far :D good thing i started to search for random poke fics.
AllanPrice chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
Glad to have you back! Really enjoyed how you did the battles. Short, sweet and to the point. Good chapter to come back with. Looking forward to seeing how things pan out! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
MAAAAAAKKKKEEEE MOOOOOOOORRREEEEE
sortofbored chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
This is such an awesome story. I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Mixmaster226 chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
I like it, but mabye Riolu didn't have to evolve.
AllanPrice chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Nice way to set up the tournament. I like the way you explained the Eevee's having specific traits and that is why they got evolved into the forms they did.

Looking forward to the fun of the tournament and re-living some old Indigo League memories!
AllanPrice chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
Another enjoyable Chapter, looking forward to see what the Eevees bring. And way to pull the rug out from under us when it comes to the previously planned Birthday Pokémon haha. Keep it up man!
avengeme chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
i dont like the idea of a shiny evee since it evolves into a pink vaporeon which is just weird looking misty seems like she would like the normal blue version better since it is a water pokemon. liked this chapter
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »