Reviews for Mad World
MistressMarvel chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I really like this story you have here, hoss. There aren't many Blaster stories that are worthwhile, but this is amazing. I've always love Soundwave and Blaster and having them interact in this post war setting is great. And I love the desert parts.
It's mysterious and ominous with dashes of hope and it makes me smile. Please keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
;)
Might light chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
You haven't updated in... Forever! I wish you would. You are SO close to finishing, and everyone is just kinda hanging here waiting. Please update soon?
kaileeyp chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
you havent uploaded in ... forever! I really really reeeeally want to see the next part up soon, if possible.
D3C39T1C0N chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
wow, loving the story XD Im the silent reader that didnt have the decency to review. Im just gonna say that you portrayl of the characters seemed surprisingly in character for Blaster Soundwave and Ravage...even though Ravage could talk XD This is mostly because of the mystery that surounds the characters that gives freedom to make them think differently than they act, the deeper mature way of thinking you gave Blaster in this case as well as his strange visions that are possibly tied to his condition. Im expecting an awesome final chapter and cant wait to find out whats wrong with blaser _ and also that you dont kill the poor guy off as Im familiar with your angst ridden masterpieces XD
Vigatus chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I am thinking that this 'dream' is the message they are trying to decode,
ReveilleWolfie chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Oh god I love this!
Acidgreenflames chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Great chapter! I'm very curious to see how your going to end this! Great job :D
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Only one more? Wow!

I have to say, this is still pretty mysterious, but I'm glad Blaster got the sparkling to safety.
Phoenix51 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Poor Blaster, his dreams keep getting stranger.
Another AWESOME chapter, please continue!
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
"Well. Is this a good time to confess that 'Mad World' began as a flashfic idea, and at the time this chapter sounded like a good idea?"

I think that was easily figured out a while back. In any case, it's a curious look at Blaster's mindscape when he is sick. And a heck of a mindscape it is.

Welcome back, hope the ComicCon went well.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Oh man, just one more! Can't wait to read it!

Good luck with your tournament!
Vigatus chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Interesting story so far. I am looking forward to the rest.
Kaileeyp chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
When are you going to update? Sorry for being impatient and all but this is a great story. Are soundwave and blaster going to be a couple? I'm getting that vibe... Either way awesome fanfic, can't wait for more!
B-Bellisthename chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Finally got around to logging in. Butt now that I'm here...

UPDATE PLEASE! I want to see how Soundwave will heal Blaster, and if he will tell Blaster his feelings for his (that is if the vibe I'm getting from Sooundwave is right), and how everybody would react from what was going on with Blaster excluding Ratchet because we just know that he going chuck wrenches and he will.

So update pretty please. I'm so very curious and I'm hanging from the edge of my seat HERE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Sounddrive chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Dear Primus, the poor mech! *hugs him*

Ts ask; how could the do that to him? I mea :(
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »