Reviews for Portrait of a Teenage Assassin
Rapunzell chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
wonderful! As you say, it is really a shame that these incredible fantastic books haven't got enough attention.
These fanfics was really well-written and you created an atmosphere that was mystic and dark. Good job! Not many can write like Holly Black.
Ershiyi chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I love this, it gives you a feel of what could've happened. It really fits the kind of angsty and tragic atmosphere you gave. It be interesting though, to have a one-shot where Lila never turned into a cat and something happens which had Cassel being a worker before it happens in the books.
person chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
When I read your fic I knew I had to write a review. I normally can't stand first person fanfics, they are usually not well written and I find it distracts from the story. Yours however, was really well done. I even felt it helped me get into Cassiel's mindset. Holly Black definitely has a unique writing style and I can imagine it must have been pretty challenging to simulate it but you did an excellent job. Your idea was an interesting twist on the story and I really enjoyed it.

Oh and I agree with you completely, Holly Black is an amazing writer and Curse workers is extremely entertaining. I wish it would get more attention in the fanfic world.

Well that's it, hope to see more of your Curse worker fics in the future. ;)