Reviews for Saltwater
guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww this was so sad and heartbreaking. Poor Diana. :( I love Diana and Clark, they make an amazing couple. Thanks for this, it was good. :)
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Good story, although I'm glad you expanded on it in "Between." Well done. I look forward to seeing more from you soon. Thanks for writing!
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great story, believable and moving. Give us more!
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like it! Good story. :)
smwwfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Read this story again and I am crying right now.
john chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow absolutely amazing! You've captured both Kal and Diana so well!
john chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow absolutely amazing! You've captured both Kal and Diana so well!
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well, I loved it.

so beautifully written and so powerful. I don't think there is anything more emotionally powerful or devastating as genocide and child soldiers. If nothing else would move an Amazon to tears this would.

a wonderful story from a wonderful writer.

Julia chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Excellent story, maybe my favorite Justice League Fic that I've read. You've illustrated a side of Wonder Woman that isn't often shown and done it in such a way that it seems... sincere? believable? I don't know what word I'm looking for. You've tied in her history brilliantly and included just the right amount of detail. The only (minor) critique I have to offer is that when she is telling the story to Superman it is at times hard to tell what she is saying versus what she is just thinking.
bluem chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Nicely written, I hope you have more planned.
xXSuperKnightXx chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the story. I think the whole idea of crying being used as a cleanser is a good one, and Diana was long over due. I also think that only Kal could show her that it's not a weakness. Overall I think you nailed it, and I look forward to reading more of your works. Take care and keep up the good work.
Godstaff chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
A beautiful, heartfelt story.

The conflict inside her is described in such a realistic manner one can't help but identify with it. And so is her pain.

The introductory dream scene is very adequate and help us to ease into the following events.

Their relationship is presented to us so smoothly, his caring for her and her resistance and final surrender felt so natural, being them who they are.

It's a great story by itself. It was a good idea not making it part of some other.

In short: I love it.
Supabec chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
that was great

the hurt and the saddness oh my good

you writting is awesome

thanx great story turly great :)
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Beautiful, you have a way with word that I can't explain.

This moved me to tears, make me wonder about the world, humanity and society. I was at some point's seeing everything clearly in my mind as I readed this.

Wonderful story, moving in many ways.

Thank you for such a good story to read.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aww, what beautiful writing. So emotional and touching. I always saw Diana as someone who would be touched and fight against using children as child soldiers. Kal is so wise and mature in this...so tender...so firm and strong. Diana is strong but she learns it takes strength to be vulnerable too. Thank you, Star, for this.