Reviews for When You Were Mine
I just read all your stories for MSCL and I have to say I loved them all! I hope there will be more updates from you. Well done...this was beautifully written!
Gagirl29 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Sorry for the delay in leaving a review... I read it the day you posted it. It really was wonderful. Beautifully written... Good job! :)
3girlsmom chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Thank you to Gagirl for telling me to go to fan fiction and read this!

This morning Mary told me to go read this one and i'm glad I did! It was real nice, and just what I needed. Some Jordan and Angela love! Part 3 was my favorite of course!

I am recovering from surgery for breast cancer and have been trying to get back on to catch up on the updates and stories I used to have time for before cancer took over my life!

Thank you. :)
pansyass chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
this was a great ending. nice visit to rayanne, who i'm so glad wasn't a vegetable, like i'd imagined, but mainly just really nice angela jordan chemistry, which makes it so right that they made it back to each other. don't be sad. there's lots more to write about. well done.
Car153 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I am going to miss it sooooooooooooo much.
c.hermansson chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Wow... This is a really, really good fic so far. It's well written, it seems like you know every little detail about the characters and you tell the story in a great way.

Please update soon, I'll be waiting for more to read!
Car153 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I love when you write, because seems so real.
guest13 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
what happened to Rayanne? oh i can't wait for the next chapter. I think the way you are writing angela is coming across as so realistic going from hate to love and wanting to be with him but holding him at arms length. Also theses first 2 chapters are good build ups, I really don't know where your ending is heading yet- I hope its to a Jordan/Angela reunion :-)

Can't wait for the next chapter. please pot it soon.
DenisseDaze chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really liked it :)
Gagirl29 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
just wanted to say this was amazing... You wrote it beautifully. I check often for your updates...please don't make us wait too long for the next one! :) mary
pansyass chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
whoa, this is just so good. romantic, angsty, intense, intelligent and maybe most exciting for me, directed, like you know where this is going and you're taking us there.

a good solid sense of dimension to both angela and jordan, nice bits with mom, rayanne and ricky. - enough length to the chapter to really get into it - and really, the story itself is not all that dark so far, it's just that you're taking us very close to the characters and so we're feeling their sadness. really well done.
guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
its good, I like the back story to stay...I only hope the line "love of her life is long gone" is not going to lead to Jordan being dead...I am hoping that part 3 leads these to love birds back together.

Can't wait for part 2!

Post very soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow -this is almost brutal, the thought that Graham would actually be such a shit as to divorce his family for whats-her-name but certainly a commendable story line/writing for being true-to-life that way; please just keep on -keeping it real- as original deserves that; but good, and bleak, start IMHO