Reviews for I Would Have
Hundley chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Nice. I like that you identified Dean as a freak. He has been, you know, since the Pilot (well, a beautiful, not freak). I think a lot of the fans who watch the show don't really realize that, and that that fact is what makes Dean an interesting character.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I mean they all die right? One after another, over and over again. They die.

Father.

Brother.

Angel.

Friend.

Bobby….

….and now I can add freakishly conceived daughter onto that long and cursed list.

So yeah, I would have killed her.

It's what I do.- Ooooooh. *tears* So very true to Dean and his feelings. Thanks for this!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Poor Dean, I think he would have let his amazon daughter walk away if she would have gone.

I'm not sure that he would have been able to stop her if she had approached him very slowly, like she wanted help. I am glad Sam killed her for Dean.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Great story, really got me.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Nossa! você foi rápido!...

eu gostei! mas tenho que admitir que fiquei mais preocupada com Sam nesse episódio.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I do believe you nailed what was going on in Dean's head. He would have killed her if Sam hadn't. I hope Dean does find something to stick around for. Sam still needs his big brother and I'm afraid it will be all to apparent soon.
gr8read chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh, very good. I like the list of the dead.

Favorite lines:So yeah, I would have killed her.

It's what I do."
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Already on it, eh?

Lovely as always! (:
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Very insightful look into his thought process here. I noticed that he said they'd get them in their next cycle (2 years from now) "if they were still alive", so you know he is not expecting to make it much longer. Very sad. Very telling. Very depressing.

But still...very good, D. Loved it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Very good take, very.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow. This went up fast. I thought, as you apparently did too, about how Dean would react to a child of his having to die. I remarked to hubby how symetrical it was having Sam kill her. Poor guys.

I wonder if it's Bobby or Cas trying to redeem himself.
emmau chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Fantastic tag! I think you captured Dean's thought process perfectly.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I think you really managed to get into Dean's head here. This is fantastic.
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I don't know why, but I'm sobbing right now. So worried about Dean this season and interview with Jared said Sam will be hallucinating again so we will see Mark back as Lucifer. Where's Cas? And who moved the papers tonight?
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I really liked this episode and I like ur take on deans pov on the whole thing. Sorry if I haven't commented In a while, my email updates weren't coming up