Reviews for Send Me The Thorns
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 9 . 2/9
Wonderful
VioletMoodSwings chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
This is exactly the Sherlock fic I was looking for, thank you for providing! Molly's "performance" to the violin was a lovely little twist. Always nice to see kink stories written by other kink folk - though I'm more of an SM 101 girl myself. ;) If you're into Dr. Who at all you should check out some of my kinky Whosmut. Looking forward to a sequel!
Mycroft-mione chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Oh my gosh!
A BDSM story that is cute and kinky, yet very realistic!
Huh. Wonder why I haven't found many of those before...
Because no sub!Molly fic is as good as this masterpiece! Great work, Petra Todd! You are my hero!
-Myc
P.S. Pleasewrite more of this. I'm begging you! Please?
Cadburytropper96 chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
AWESOME.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Great master piece, loved it.
silver-nightstorm chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic! And hot ;)
loveknitting chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Just finished this last night. So wonderful! Keep writing - I'm now addicted to your beautiful (and naughty) stories and this will keep me going until the next season begins! Thank you so much for sharing your creative gifts with us!
LadyStiff chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Fucking amazing! You're brilliant.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely loved this! Although breaching new horizons with the characters I felt you stayed incredibly true to who they were while using your own artistic writing. Fantastic work.
BBCandy13 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I just have to say that your story is absolutely magnificent! I adore the way you pulled off both of their personalities so amazingly, all while including the Dom/sub lifestyle. I love it! I was saddened to see you wouldn't be writing anymore for this series.
arcangeldjr chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Personally, I'm not into BDSM (well, I don't *think* I am) but I enjoy reading it, and it can be written wrong in so many ways. Especially when actual harassment or abuse or non/con is happening and it is written off as part of the kink. So thanks for writing it beautifully, in a way that people who aren't in the know about sub/dom relationships can understand.
Becisvolatile chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Just finished this one, really enjoyed it! I really can see this dynamic working for these two, thanks for sharing!
ghostlydoves chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Loved this - all so well written! :)
priestessofeternity chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
OMG I've read like six of your stories tonight lol and they are all great! I just want more, more dom/sub more a/b/c more all of it!
Poodle warriors chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
This type of story isn't usually my thing but I loved it! It was so well written- really well done!