Reviews for The Howling of Wolves
tsevca chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
i thought its collection of one-shot asoiaf ff stories. half of them is based on something happening in the tv show, not books, and now you want to make them multiple-chapter stories.
tsevca chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
i didnt really enjoy this chapter, because you only rewrite something that was written before. yes, you added something, but it doesnt make any sense. guy like tywin wouldnt risk missing this advantage. he even scolded cersei for losing her if i recall right. plus we know, why he behaved like he did. his behavior in scenes with her was explained by producers - basically, he can talk with her like that, open up to her, because shes no one, it doesnt matter what she hears or sees.
tsevca chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
i believe the same, only from different reasons, because when the time comes, daenerys has to be at westeros, unless her storyline is pointless. but jon has more clues than everyone else and as the only candidate doesnt have anyone believing and saying it in books that its him. but the strongest reason is the name of the legend about azor ahai/prince that was promised and name of the series - a song of ice and fire. who combines those things? if he is actually son of rhaegar and lyanna, only jon, no one else.

i just didnt like the way he was brought back. it happened before with lady stoneheart and beric. that wouldnt made him special. beric was brought back this way even multiple times. that would make him better candidate.

anyway, well written. since you were to north, you could write about alys karstark next time. shes also one of the characters that get not enough attention.
tsevca chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
use "ser", not "sir". martin stressed several times that "ser" is the right title, because "sir" is much younger version.
tsevca chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
my words exactly! for example, there is no possibility any stark would get involved in incest, so all the stories about jon finding out hes targaryen and then marrying daenerys are just so wrong.
when he joined wildlings, i thought he might find out about the nights watch being corrupted and wildlings being actually the good guys, then i thought he might take the lead after mances death and become the king beyond the wall that reunites all the descendants of first men - northerners and wildlings. i think its the only way hed leave his duty, but hed have to have this or another serious reason, not just love for ygritte. that sure wont happen now, even though some people think that hell die and then wake up, because they (me too) believe hes the prince that was promised, and thanks to that hell be out, because his watch would by this actually did end with his death. im sure melissandre would want that from him, im not that sure hed agree.

anyway. i love your final message and cant wait for some original stories.
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I would say a Robb/Asha pairing, but I'm curious if it would be a drawn out romance or their popping kids out within the year.
Grumpywinter chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
You ever plan on doing a Tyrion or Jaime oneshot?

Or possibly a Song of Fire and Ice fanfiction?
Wolf's Honour chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Option B.

Do you even have to ask?
saranysheridan chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I love your stories they are refreshingly exciting and familiar. Your twists and pairing are more interesting than most stuff on here. Big bonus are your spelling and grammar. Keep up the good work and I'm eagerly waiting for more chapters
LordofRhovanion chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
What do you think of Season Three so far?
LordofRhovanion chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Option B
Lord Blood chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
If ever there was a time to be overly excited it would be now. OPTION B! A robb/asha friendship sounds most interesting, maybe even turn it into a robb/asha pairing.
Robert's Hammer chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Personally I think A Robb/Asha Friendship/Romance/Whatever would be epic!

So Option B I guess
Black Mirror chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Loved this. Arya - Tywin moments were also my favourites plus Arya is one of the POV-s I like most in the books. The intrigue of where her story line may be going. The change from a little girl that likes playing with swords, curious about the world and all it's people and most hardship she has know is jealousy of her perfect sister, into a killer that still likes to interact with people at all levels and learning how the world works.

The foreshadowing in this chapter now makes me want to read the sequel: Arya coming back with her army and Tywin-the-lier getting ready to fight another war (ok, presuming he is not killed off by Tyrion in the television version).
MRN chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I haven't got time to write a proper review, but I wanted to say this chapter/oneshot was excellent and that I'd love it if you wrote more with Tywin.