Reviews for The Spoils of War
Sullys Sidekick chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Really cute story! You write the seven very well - could see it all unfolding in my head very clearly. :) It would have been so adorable to see Ezra sneaking peppermints to his horse on the show. Some people do that with their horses at the stables where my daughter currently takes lessons. This story made me think of them. Nice job! :)
seagray chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Another wonderful story! Ezra's relationship with Chaucer is one of those fanon creations that has added yet another layer of depth to Ezra's character (and to his friends as well).

I love all your stories and reread them often. The are so well-written and, best of all, warmly celebrate the deep friendship and brotherhood between the seven. Doesn't hurt that Ezra's my fave, either-you write him so beautifully.

Thank you and I hope you'll be gifting us with many more excellent M7 tales!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I've just got enough time to say thanks for another wonderful story, your stories are fab!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hey, you didn't say Ezra recovered and got his memory back! *worried now* The rest of this was cute though. *g*
lunaz chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Enjoyable read. I also adore Chaucer.
mikiss chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved it as always.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
N'er a happier man will you find

Wi' schemes and plots a'mind,

He gets smacked in the head,

Falls down, not quite dead,

Whispered words a puzzled to unwind.

Possibly somethin' ta do wi' his horse? (says Vin)

Most likely candy from Potter's, o'course. (Vin grins)

His horse is so loyal

And thoroughly spoilt

Chris feeds him, heads shakes, no remorse... :P
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'll tell you, I have a 'favorites' folder for stories that I know I'll want to read over and over. A lot of authors have one or two stories in there. I also have individual folders for prolific authors, but there are only a few authors that I end up reading all the stories in their folder repeatedly... you're one of themG.

Another terrific story. It is funny how Ezra can be injured and out of the picture and yet still the center of attentionG. I love seeing the guys jumping to action to please Ezra and Chaucer. I'm still smiling.