Reviews for Lonely Texters
sdf chapter 52 . 7/19/2013
You should've made the chapters longer and I didn't like how this story ended.
gorgeoustwilighter chapter 52 . 3/9/2013
When I read this story, It really made me remember a lot of similar stuff happened with me. But it was with a friend, that is so much different then me. I accepted how the person was, but at the end. I stopped talking with that person because I just couldn't deal a lot of stuff. And now, I feel much better by knowing and remembering stuff that I should and shouldn't do in life, especially online. This fanfiction made me cry and for me it's also heartbreaking. You should do more stories :)
ArekWhitlock chapter 53 . 7/3/2012
You did good:)
BMarieFanfic chapter 53 . 7/2/2012
You truly are inspirational! You have encouraged me to stand up for myself and take chances. I wish you all the best in the future and thank you so much for telling us all
your story. X
jonzie chapter 53 . 7/2/2012
I'm so glad that writing this has helped you cleanse the hurt. And really happy that you found someone truly worthy.
ArekWhitlock chapter 52 . 7/2/2012
I'm happy for Bella...
ArekWhitlock chapter 51 . 7/2/2012
unfortunately Bella is right..
nothing lasts forever
debslmac chapter 49 . 7/2/2012
:):)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is all just embarrassing to read.
ArekWhitlock chapter 48 . 7/2/2012
love hurts my friend and the guys hurt us without even know it
ArekWhitlock chapter 47 . 7/1/2012
let him go Bella
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 45 . 7/1/2012
Hmm... Bella's starting to annoy me. While I get she's still hurt from being ignored for months, she's also being kinda selfish.

[what could he possibly have to do that he cant talk at night?] that irritated me a bit. E's still young, and if he lives with his parents, he can't always be on. Just 'cause she messaged him 3 times doesn't mean that he wasn't busy, and/or that his work schedule didn't change suddenly. The way it seems to me, she's demanding a bit much.

Just my opinion.
ArekWhitlock chapter 45 . 6/30/2012
Bella needs to start to not count on Edward so much..
ArekWhitlock chapter 44 . 6/29/2012
very nice chapt:)
ArekWhitlock chapter 43 . 6/28/2012
I still don't understand what Bella wants from edward..I mean..they only talk each other by internet but they say I love you to each other too...Is it an "I love you" as a friend or more?
I'm a bit confused now because she told him in different occasion that she search for guys on the web like she did with Emmett but then, she says I love you to Ed because he's the only one who can understand her..if so, why does she keep talking to those kind of guys if she knows that they want to talk only about sex?:(((
plz more:))