Reviews for Faith Comes in Moments
Tom's riddles chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
WHAT THE HELL! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! For the love of god please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
MOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ;-; *whimpers*
xXDNHXx chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Oh god, you're killing me here with that cliffhanger. But this is a really good fic. I'm seriously starting to love Mormor, and you write it quite well. I hope you update soon!

D-n-h
Laurie chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This is just amazing. The way you write and the wayyou describe things are just brilliant! PLEASE keep writing! Your fanfic is now one of my favorite Sherlock fanfics.
Cherrytree0327 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
This is by far the BEST MorMor fic I have ever read. Just the characterization alone is completely perfect. NOW UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Inactive User 132 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I swear to christ, if you dont post another chapter soon, you'll have my blood on your hands.
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
So he's not dead? That would make me a very happy bunny.
apple-badge chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
aaaAAHH
RoostedStar chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Do you hear that? If you listen closely you can hear the sound of me squealing with delight after reading this.

Thanks for finally updating :)
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Gah this is literally the best little series i've read so far. Its just so perfect in both characterization and plot. It's just so perfect. I hope you update soon with yet another perfect installment of this amazing little series.
Falt chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
How could you end it like that? That's awful! I started crying in the middle of French class and everyone thought I was crazy. I loved all of the chapters, and it was a very well written story. But the ending killed me.
Cudder chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I love this story too much3 But you can't end there! Dx Poor Sebby\3
the woman woman chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Crickey, why on earth would you do that to me? *sobs* This was amazing to read. Thank you.
hellothere0834 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
This is so gooood! I love their relationship, so intense and exciting :3 AND THE CLIFF HANGER IS SO GOOD
DreamALitteBiggerDarling chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Oh! You cant leave it like that! Seriously! The way you've written this story is absolutely beautiful, and I'm in love with it so fricking much. You've really captured Jim's personality perfectly, and Sebastian Jason dang adorable, yet heartbreaking in the way he knows that, while he will never stop loving Jim, its futile yo expect the same. I cant wait to see what happens, because Jim cant be dead! Update soon! I just cant wait.