Reviews for Faith Comes in Moments
Valkyrie chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
OMG HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT :O... TOO SAD...
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
WHAT?WHAT? Why is that in every single fic I read with Jim in he ends up dead. This is really not good for my sanity, I'm almost tempted not to tell you that until you delivered that cruel final sentence that this chapter was as beautifully written and cleverly executed as dear, it seems I just did. I really hope that the next chapter see's Jim alive and is not just Seb being sad, because that would be very not good.
RoostedStar chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
*gasp* I love this story :)
me.fergie chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Sorry I was so lazy with my reviews :/

Anyways: OUCH! Poor Seb, poor readers :( This was brutal. But, hell, you are absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed all of your past chapters. I feel so bad for both of them now. :(
I.Weave.Dreams chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Ah! I loved this chapter! So good. I love the relationship between them, you do it so well. Can't wait for an update!
apple-badge chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT WAS BRUTAL OMG

THIS IS AMAZING
Atticus chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Just read the Author's Note on Chapter 4 and, before reading that chapter, I just wanted to say that

WHAT HOW DID YOU NOT GET A SHIT TON OF REVIEWS FOR CHAPTER 3 it's absolutely amazing, dear. 3 I've been linking this fic out to friends all evening~ You are wonderful, never change.
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Never apologise for fluff, especially when it's done so well!
I.Weave.Dreams chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
This was really lovely :) I liked it a lot. Very good fluff without being too out of character for them. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fiona chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
This is so goooood
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I love this story loads, it's awesome!
Jim in a Crown chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"He tries to remember that Jim is actually the best thing that's ever happened to him, but he's too frustrated right now to recall why."

GAH THIS IS AMAZING and I've only read the first chapter. I LOVE IT!
RoostedStar chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
This
me.fergie chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
You deserve all the love we give you :) This was again a very good chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed Jim here, he was very much in character. And oh, I love to see him do the dirty work. Amazing job. You and him. :)

much love and respect.
rene chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
wow! this is honestly brilliant. i thought it'd be too fluffy for me after the first chappie (yeah, take out the gore and you'll get what i mean) but this, THIS is QUALITY. plz continue onwards!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »