Reviews for Ring on her Finger
Katieswafford chapter 35 . 6/22
Luv this story please update soon please please please
Squirrellock chapter 35 . 7/21/2015
Helena1414 chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Spike should file a complaint; this is clearly sexual harassment in the workplace.
Love the story! Hilarious!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
I thought I signed up for comedy when I started reading this story, but it's turned out to be some seriously gripping drama! I've been enjoying this quite a bit. It's one of the better unique plotlines I've seen on this site. Nice work!
mom8828 chapter 35 . 3/18/2015
Please don't leave it here! What happens? Does Buffy succeed? Does Spike get turned by Dru, or just die that night? If the ring helped him then, he won't really be Spike now, will he? He won't keep any of his humanity when he's turned without it, will he? Is Spike dust, anyway? I'm dying to know! Please update soon! I will keep checking back for updates. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
mom8828 chapter 19 . 3/18/2015
Wow! Excellent! I can't stop reading this! Thanks, but I need to keep reading now. Will review again later!
megumisakura chapter 35 . 3/13/2015
good chapter.
juggling chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Things are getting a bit all over the place. hummmm Thanks!
juggling chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
juggling chapter 25 . 1/18/2015
Glad it was Xander that found Spike, it helps him be more !
juggling chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
Thanks! Going to keep reading now.
juggling chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
I've just been reading away and not letting you know how much I enjoy this story. My apologies. I forgot this is a current story and you may still be writing it so... thank you vey much. I fine it interesting and engaging.
juggling chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Short chapters, but good. Thanks.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
Is that it?! I've spent all day reading! What about her saying she loves spike?! Awwwww
fluffandstuff83 chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
This is the best story I have read! Please continue! You are amazing!