Reviews for Ring on her Finger
Sci-fi Christian chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Great chapter! Loved the bit about the ring being given to the one he loves. Great part! I believe this is a great chapter especially since it gives us a back story to Spike's past. Loved it! And loved how you expressed Spike's love for his mother! I always loved that little tid bit in the show.

Great Job! :)
Sci-fi Christian chapter 16 . 4/3/2012
Loved chapters 15 and 16! I have only one question...How in the world do you expect me to just stop reading when it is getting very intense and more and more interesting! You have gotten me on the edge of my seat here! Hope the next chapter comes up soon! Excellent work!

Oh I loved the part when Buffy curled up in Spike's arms! It was so sweet! And when he smiled just a little, oh you gave me goosebumps! Love it! It reminded me of season seven, the episode where Buffy and Spike spend the night in each other's arms! I loved that scene.

I also loved the scene where Buffy chased Spike around the table. Had to laugh at that scene.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
lil-leti chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
I just loved this chapter. And the final line with Spike was just too funny.
spike'smate chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
love this chapter although spike could be more loveydovey to buffy
Dinobunny chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Oo really interesting story you've got here. And it's the first time I'm reading a buffy fanfic too! Haha...xP can't wait to find what what it is that spike remembers!:D
Anonymous568 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
This is pretty interesting background to the situation.
Spike's real lover chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
I love this new chapter! I can't wait for more. Think there might be Spuffy smoochies sometime in the future?
mybad chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Still great, but you do know that du bras que means of arm that, right? Du bras droit means of straight arm. I assume it was to make a story point, or a simple mistake. NBd, still good.
Rigoletta chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
You are mean! That was a bad cliffy. I hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what Spike has realised!
Sailor-Lit chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
DYING for the next one!
marty powell chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
oh fantastic update! thanks bunches
siren-girl chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Lovely lovely. Buffy is so cute! How can he not love her? Haha! Update soon! I'm really enjoying it!
Rigoletta chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Poor Spike! I feel sorry for him. To be molested like that by the slayer! Very funny!

Interesting story. Please update soon!
Spike's real lover chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this one. I hope Spike starts acting a little more smoochy minded, and less broody pants-y. :)
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
I like this story. An update would be nice.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »