Reviews for Ring on her Finger
Spike's real lover chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
:) IIIII CANNN'TTT WAAAIIT FFFOOORR MMOORREEE! Please updated really really fast!
Anonymous568 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Loving the backstory!
lil-leti chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
I so want to know the secret but I can wait.
Sci-fi Christian chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Very Good! You had me laughing on the part where Buffy is trying to seduce Spike! I love it!

Can't wait for the next installment! :)
Sailor-Lit chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
LOVED it! Especially the end:)
mybad chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
This is fab and hilarious and i love you. K bye
Spike's real lover chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I love this! I think I might just die laughing. This is a great chapter, I can't wait for the next!
Anonymous568 chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Spike's predicament just gets funnier and funnier :D
spike'smate chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
i only just found this story and i'm glad i did more please asap?
Sci-fi Christian chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Good chapter! My only hope and wish is that the feelings Buffy has for Spike are real and not some result of the ring on her finger. I hope Spike tells her how he really feels. That would be really awesome! I hope the others would get better. I loved it when Buffy snapped at Xander! That was classic!

Keep it up! :)
Sailor-Lit chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
This is gettin' good!
Anonymous568 chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Well...looks like everyone's finally on the road to figuring out what's going on with Buffy. Can't wait for more!
Spike's real lover chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of my tip toppiest favorite stories!
Sailor-Lit chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
*riotous laughter* Loved it!
FanficFemale chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Just love this! The way Buffy shifts from regular Buffy to engaged Buffy around Spike was always funny. Though I did feel sorry for Spike because no one believed him and thought he was going crazy. But now that everyone saw Buffy kiss Spike for themselves I wonder how they will react.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »