Reviews for Ring on her Finger
Spike's real lover chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of my tip toppiest favorite stories!
Sailor-Lit chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
*riotous laughter* Loved it!
FanficFemale chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Just love this! The way Buffy shifts from regular Buffy to engaged Buffy around Spike was always funny. Though I did feel sorry for Spike because no one believed him and thought he was going crazy. But now that everyone saw Buffy kiss Spike for themselves I wonder how they will react.
SlidinNGlidin chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
More! More! More! *jumps up and down expectantly*
inactiveandber chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
The ending of this chapter is hilarious! Love the story!
Spike's real lover chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I. Love. This. CHAPTER! I love this story! I can't wait for he next chapter! I love you for writing this chapter! I love you for writing this CHAPTER! I'll love both you and his story MORE if you write another chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Sailor-Lit chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Can't wait for the next chappie
Spike's real lover chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next. I wonder if it was the ring that saved Spike the first time he met that demon? Hmm. :) Guess I'll just wait for the next chapter. Soon please!
Anonymous568 chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Oooooh...and the plot thickens...
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
This is very funny. I'd very much like to see another chapter to this soon. Please post more. I really like the cazy Buffy moments. Very very funny.
Anonymous568 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Oh...poor Spike...*snicker*
Sailor-Lit chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
SO want more chappies like this one!
Spike's real lover chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Hey, really can't wait for more. I love this! write more please!q
Sailor-Lit chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Nice chapter!
Timemidae chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I'm torn between really liking this and being extremely uncomfortable. I really like your author's note/ explanation thingy, it's very clever.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »