Reviews for Awkward
BriannieBee64 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Man I enjoyed this! Haha the last one cracked me up lol sad oh so sad :)
keemax chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
love your fanfic!

and i know you're probably not going to update this anymore, but i'm gonna put down a few prompts anyway.

-tamw: you're talking about someone and they're standing right behind you
- Robin's cape keeps getting caught on random things (like when he's in the middle of swinging from one rooftop to the next and he has to hang there until somebody gets him down)
- tamw: you think you see someone you know, so you call their name and wave and everything, then they turn around and you realise that it's not the person you thought it was
-Robin gets stuck in an air vent
Firehawk2400 chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
What the fuck? Iris: watch your language woman! Me: fine I'll put a quarter in the jar, *sighs dramatically*
Just Watch Me chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
The subject if texting gave me an idea: texting something to the wrong person. I never thought it could happen, but it did on my way home late last night, texting my friend about a new manga chapter and giving my mom updates on where I was. My friend ended up getting the message 'the next bus comes in 20 min. Are you bringing home dinner?' Not that bad, but it could have been way worse, especially if I had asked mom if she would pick up some tampons or something(my friend being a guy)!
Anyways, great story and I look forward to the next chapter!
megami.shi chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
xD poor Artemis! Not just Wally, Ollie too! xD
candi711 chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
that was really awkward lol I was not expecting that :)
Midnight1906 chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
_
evilfryingpangirl chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
OOOH THATS GOTTA BURN! xDDD
IAmFlashGirl chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
O NO HE DIDN'T!
sunflower13 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
My greatest texting fear is sending it to the wrong person. Green Arrow, Roy, and Wally had all better watch out, angry ex-Shadow on the loose!
greekfreak101 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Ummmm... Ok? Funny, but AWKWARD!
RobinGirlWonder347 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
That awkward moment when you run into a door...
it is true it happened to me before, ok so I was at my friends house and and I was going outside and I thought the door was open when it was just a clear door and I ran into it. It was all eyes on me, it was silent until my friend started laughing at me...
megami.shi chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
XD love it!
megami.shi chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
and that happens to my brother all the time! xD
megami.shi chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Love it!I have a friend that happens all the time ! xD