Reviews for Murder On Ice
This is REALLY good!:)
You're a great writer! Do you take requests?
If so, could u make a Calleigh/Tim story?
Perhaps one could be where Tim has to watch toddlers from a daycare or something? lol
Or possibly one where Eric tries to do some matchmaking for Tim and Calleigh?:)
Margie chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Like it a lot, please update.
Annemarie chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
So far I like your story very much. Enjoy reading it. Please continue.
queen of miami chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter, more when you can!
nonna99 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter, the children are cute. I feel sorry for Lauren that she's not feeling well at the moment and of course Tim isn't 100 % either but luckily Laurens mother is there to help and they have Horatio as their boss. Please continue will you.
augus10 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter, I only hope Lauren and Tim will be feeling better soon or not so tired anymore. Glad Laurens mother is there to help. Please keep going.
Margie chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Amazing story so far. So Lauren is pregnant again, can't wait for your update.
augus10 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Like your story so far, can't wait for more.
nonna99 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Lovely story so far, I really enjoy it, so please continue.
nonna99 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great start, I like it.
timspeedlefan chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Aww Lauren n Tim have such lovely lil children already n I'm sure they'll be happy with a new baby brother or sister to help out with.
timspeedlefan chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Oh dear. Poor Lauren's not well n working n whilst she's stood talking to Yelina,she (Lauren) starts to feel sick again.

I hope Lauren's gonna be ok.
timspeedlefan chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I thought it was funny when Lauren had a go at poor Christina's nasty coach,Mario for trying to make poor Christina to practice after finding her best friend dead.

I found it hard enough at the age of 12 or 13 when I saw my best frind getting hit by a car,but I ain't got a clue as to how I'd react if I ever found my best friend of over 20 years dead. I know that I'd deffo be heartbroken as we have been best friends since primary school and yes we have fell out over silly things over the years,but we have always made friends again.
timspeedlefan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww poor Tim n Lauren having to miss out on their children growing up due to their busy and demanding jobs,but I'm sure that lil Milo n Ava are being well looked after n I'm also sure that lil Milo can understand in his own way that his mum n dad love himself n his lil sis,Ava alot n that they (Tim n Laruen) miss them (Milo n Ava) alot as well.
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Uh oh! Poor Speed! He's lucky that his back wasn't broken, but also now has to deal with the fact that Lauren maybe pregnant again! Gotta love it!