Reviews for A Cruel Twist of Fate
OfficerShadowcat chapter 35 . 4/10
Lovely chapter though I am sad that Run couldn't keep the baby but the ending was quite humorous. As far as the episode goes it is "Forever with Lord Sesshomaru"
The Black Cat of Misfortune TI chapter 35 . 3/10
Oh, please continue. This story is so exciting. Loved the first one too.
akwardllama chapter 35 . 2/22
I love this story, I like the fact that rin has taken things into her own hands, it's very fun to read. it would be cool to see Miho and rin become close, their souls were intertwined for a long time and they went through a lot together. Also does Miho still have sessomaru's mating mark? I can't wait for the next chapter it should be interesting.
Ayu-Dev chapter 35 . 1/13
Beautifully done! LOVED how tough she is even after all that's happened!
jj chapter 35 . 1/2
That episode is called "forever with lor Sesshomaru " thanks for the update. Poor lord but I can understand Rin they are treating her like a porcelain doll
Sotam chapter 35 . 1/3
loved the chapter, I think Sesshomaru could have prevented this suffering of rin if he had driven aya before wouldn't have happened to lose his son and rin wouldn't be bitter or sad. can't wait to read m, ais chapters and happy new year 2015. kissus
Gayle Nightingale chapter 35 . 1/2
Rin is amazing!
Taraah36 chapter 35 . 1/2
Well, Rin is back. I just feel bad that Tomatsu got her wrath when it's everyone else she's really mad at.

I believe she needed that. Not getting out into the fresh air and being stuck in her room was weakening her more than helping her.

Update soon! I can't wait to see how this plays out. Lol two demon lords on the ground and one angry petite human lady. Hell hath no fury indeed.

Something tells me tomatsu's lands contain heing properties for Rin...
Forever Inuyasha chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
Aww! Poor rin;(
Guest chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Wow that was awful you kill her off in your first story now you kill her child, I went thru the loss of my child and even reading in a story its heart wrenching. Guess you don't believe in happy endings fo you?
Ayu-Dev chapter 34 . 8/5/2014
OMG, after months of not reading... beautiful, yet so terrifying.
I like how strong Rin is in these circumstances! It's disappointing though that the child had died, but ´╝ędo agree, Sakuya did stab the womb... I hope that things go well for them other than that though...
Taraah36 chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
I'm so tired of unfair occurrences happening to good people.

Can she not have some happiness?

Update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
I'm glad Aya got to suffer and feel pain before she died. It makes me form a Sesshomaru smile.

I'm off to the next chapter.
Greek Wise Girl chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
I'm assuming this is what Kikyo meant in Rin's "dream" state back then? It's sad that she lost the child, but it didn't really surprise me. Maybe my subconscious knew. I was actually more surprised with the fact that the child lived when Rin was revived. Hopefully she'd be all right. It would be sad to think if she'll die again, maybe due to depression. I don't know.
Sotam chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
Crying horrors by rin after all she did not deserve to have the abortion and not being able to have more children. She's in need of a lot of light in your path. kissus