Reviews for A Cruel Twist of Fate
kagomeLove2 chapter 35 . 7/22
Very interesting story , nicely written. I hope you will complete it. Hope to read you soon. Thanks for sharing this story.
realy good
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
this: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Quathra chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I just posted an angry review, and I'm still angry. I hope this continuation is not as horrible. I will save this story to read later. Because hopefully then I will be able to forget the horrible ending the first one and remember the greatness that was dulled by it. I will wait this story.
OfficerShadowcat chapter 35 . 4/10/2015
Lovely chapter though I am sad that Run couldn't keep the baby but the ending was quite humorous. As far as the episode goes it is "Forever with Lord Sesshomaru"
The Black Cat of Misfortune TI chapter 35 . 3/10/2015
Oh, please continue. This story is so exciting. Loved the first one too.
akwardllama chapter 35 . 2/22/2015
I love this story, I like the fact that rin has taken things into her own hands, it's very fun to read. it would be cool to see Miho and rin become close, their souls were intertwined for a long time and they went through a lot together. Also does Miho still have sessomaru's mating mark? I can't wait for the next chapter it should be interesting.
Ayu-Dev chapter 35 . 1/13/2015
Beautifully done! LOVED how tough she is even after all that's happened!
jj chapter 35 . 1/2/2015
That episode is called "forever with lor Sesshomaru " thanks for the update. Poor lord but I can understand Rin they are treating her like a porcelain doll
Sotam chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
loved the chapter, I think Sesshomaru could have prevented this suffering of rin if he had driven aya before wouldn't have happened to lose his son and rin wouldn't be bitter or sad. can't wait to read m, ais chapters and happy new year 2015. kissus
Gayle Nightingale chapter 35 . 1/2/2015
Rin is amazing!
Taraah36 chapter 35 . 1/2/2015
Well, Rin is back. I just feel bad that Tomatsu got her wrath when it's everyone else she's really mad at.

I believe she needed that. Not getting out into the fresh air and being stuck in her room was weakening her more than helping her.

Update soon! I can't wait to see how this plays out. Lol two demon lords on the ground and one angry petite human lady. Hell hath no fury indeed.

Something tells me tomatsu's lands contain heing properties for Rin...
Forever Inuyasha chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
Aww! Poor rin;(
Guest chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Wow that was awful you kill her off in your first story now you kill her child, I went thru the loss of my child and even reading in a story its heart wrenching. Guess you don't believe in happy endings fo you?
Ayu-Dev chapter 34 . 8/5/2014
OMG, after months of not reading... beautiful, yet so terrifying.
I like how strong Rin is in these circumstances! It's disappointing though that the child had died, but ´╝ędo agree, Sakuya did stab the womb... I hope that things go well for them other than that though...