Reviews for Oxygen
That was awesome, loved it all, especially Rossi taking charge and Olivia's relationships with Rossi and Reid. Thanks for posting.
jordanrae17 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I really liked this fic! It had just enough smut while still having a plot line. The only thing I didn't like was that EVERYONE was all of a sudden getting caught together. I don't know, but it just wasn't very realistic to me.
Moska chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I've been making my way through your SVU stories and I have thoroughly enjoyed them and the unique situations you've been able to develop for our duo. But, this one, omfg, you blew everything out of the water. What a great crossover! I love how Reid has gravitated to Olivia. I love her running to Elliot when they arrive. I love his possessiveness of her in the faceoff with Hotch. You've nailed the nuances of the relationships in Rossi's team. Would love a one-shot of Reid overhearing one of Olivia's late evening calls to Elliot :) This was all so very, very well done and will certainly be marked as a favorite story!
Andy-qinxin chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i havent read such great a story in a long time!
luv the e/o feeling and their lines to each other
well, hotch feels like a jerk, though
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Fantastic crossover!This was incredible.I love the ending,beautifully /STABLER ALWAYS/FOREFERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
SVUlivandel4ever chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
OMG this was my first time reading a crossover and I loved it! You should really write more! I loved every single bit of this fic and please write more!
Hoosierfemme chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
You really need to stop writing. I start a story of yours & I can't get any work done. :-P Your EO hotness scale is off the charts, and I love how clearly intense you show their emotions to be. Oh, if only the PTB would let go and show the real EO, this is what they'd be like. I love Criminal Minds, so I really enjoyed the crossover!
LovemelikesnapelovedlilyALWAYS chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
That was amazing!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
That was one helluva ride!

(You evva think of doing an SVU Cold Case crossover? Liv and Lil' have alot in common with regards to mother/alcohol/relationships and El and Scotty are both passionate men with quick tempers and big hearts. A story entwining these characters would easily take hotness to a whole other level- jus' sayin' :-D)
librarymouse chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
That was great. I loved it.
mbensidy chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
It was really great ! The end is beautiful :)
cinderella chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful ending to an excellent story!Just this is your first crossover you did an amazing job.I hope we get to read a lot of them and all the other good stuff you not stop writing you hear me?I also love the quote you wrote at the end,it truly complimented this it.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
Ayshen chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Without warning he looped an arm around her and pulled her flush against him. "I think right now the only place you need to be is right here."

Mmmm, yummy. I love the possessive nature.

His eyes shot open, he stilled, and he blinked rapidly. "Did you...why would...fuck, yes, I want you to stay! What the hell do you think this is?" he spat, waving an arm in demonstration, yet pointing to nothing.

Awwww :twirls: I love that moment, I could totally picture it.

She felt his body meet hers, skin to skin, and finally let herself breathe.

Such a sigh worthy moment. Such tender hotness.

"Now...Reid and JJ..." he shrugged. "Benson and Stabler," he said, "They make sense. They all make perfect sense."

"How do you want to breathe, Hotch?"

I love the whole play on oxygen. You and your brilliant mind.

"You fell in love with her because you knew there was no way it would..."

"The women I love have a habit of getting killed," Hotchner said, staring at the white wooden door in front of him. "Not this time."

And. You just totally redeemed Hotch. Love it. PERFECT.

"Every day, since you've been here, I have felt someone was crushing my lungs." He interrupted her again but he didn't care. He twisted her hair around his fingers, playing with her locks. "Whenever we got a call, and I thought the case was closing, my heart...Liv, I felt like I was dying," he admitted. "The thought of you leaving...of having to go back to only having you on the weekends, going days without hearing your voice, seeing your face..."

…um. Okay. I’m crying. Like, legit, tears on my cheeks. That was so sad, so beautiful. The insane need is just palpable.

She breathed him in, taking in the scent of his body along with the oxygen she'd needed so desperately, that she was deprived of without him.

:sigh: I just cannot with you right now.

Emily Brunner once said, "What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life." What she meant was this : everyone has someone that gives hope, that gives meaning to their life, and without them, we simply can't breathe.

Stop. Seriously. Like, that was so fucking perfect…and oddly I heard it in Prentiss’ voice (maybe because her as the voice of reason with Hotch). But my word, what a perfect way to end it with such a perfect quote.

I am so mad impressed right now at the seamless way you blended these two worlds, gave everyone a distinct and believable voice, and wrapped it up so beautifully.
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out! I liked Hotch and Emily's conversation! Great story! I liked that Reid and JJ got together!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
That's amazing...really love it!