Reviews for The World I Left Behind
pokefan113 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Well, nice job interpreting Wander's last moments, though I, personally, always assumed there was some conscious human in him once Dormin possessed him. Dormin's and Wander's combined efforts of fury attempted to destroy Emon and his pals, that's what I assumed.
However, it is your fic, your side of the story. It was extremely brief, but nevertheless an enjoyable read. Good job on this one, Pepsi Dew.
pokefan113 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Agro's death always brought a silence to me - nearly made me cry the first time. I always thought, "All right, let's slay this one for Agro!" That's the only thing that would keep me going if I were Wander.
pokefan113 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Woa, nice dramatization of the prelude to Malus! My older brother and I recently rediscovered SotC and beat it together, seeing as it was a great childhood memory. Seeing good interpretations of the respect-worthy game brings some light to my day.

You do know that "the wanderer" is named Wander, right? Maybe you're just doing it on purpose, but I thought I'd point it out.
EarthRunner chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Wow, you've captured the feeling of SOTC really well! I'm glad to have read this. Thank you!