Reviews for Hold it Against Me
Pline84 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was absolutely perfect ! I'm dying, it's just... Hilarious and moving and arg I love it.
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This has become my new go-to fic for sad days. I loved this so much.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Adorable. Truly, truly adorable.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
The idea of Sherlock repeating those pick-ups lines was just too much. I almost died laughing in some parts.
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Really great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Henna Laru chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
cute
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww! Sherlock should know not to use internet chatups. I once read one my friend sent me that went: the only thing to make my pants better is you in them. Eurg.

Although, Tescos!Pavlovian trained!Sherlock is so funny in my mind.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Great story x)

Thank you !
K chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Loved this fic! Sherlock and John are just too adorable together
Kept In Spades chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So wonderful. A on the dialogue .
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Bwhahaha. John understands everything.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So, the way yo a man's heart is through his milk? ;) Adorable!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love when Sherlock is not affraid to show his feeling or his crazy side. He is fearless regarding many things that would terrify normal people.
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Gosh, that was so SWEET. I love it. Sherlock with his pick-up lines and John with his obliviousness are just too adorable for words.

"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? Be unique and different, say yes," Sherlock tells John when his friend comes into the kitchen the next morning, still all rumpled and soft from sleep.

"I'm not saying 'yes' to anything until after my first cuppa," John murmurs, blinking at him blearily.

Too early.

Sherlock waits dutifully until John is fully awake.

John's answer is simply priceless here.

The scene with the fridge at the end is the icing on the cake. Fantastic work.
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
"Sherlock wraps his arms around John, and contemplates the possibility of developing an erotic association with grocery shopping." Oh, gods, I love you for writing this.