Reviews for Kataho
Karma95 chapter 1 . 6/28
Whaaaaaa? Man I was looking forward to at least a second chapter ;v; though im an avid Kagomexsesshomaru shipper, I do love shipping her with either those of other anime or an oc. This looks like a good story, im curious how this sunny boy will be apart of the story? Is he just gonna be some love interest in her time? Kinda hoping not, Kagome seems like the kind of girl who would find it plain and dull, the feudal era being to wondrous and adventurous...so that raises the question of "will he travel back in time too?" Which would be quite interesting, maybe he knows something? Some how connected? If he does go to the past, will he be a total badass? Or pansy out in fear of demons? I cant wait to see! I do hope you continue this story!
Arella1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews! This first chapter really peaked my interest and I hope that your muse eventually comes back to it. Loved the lightning and Kagome being an artist. But, are the siblings youkai? If they are, can they sense Kagome's reiki and she their jaki? So exciting!
Beautiful Phantom chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR.

Details are simply the most captivating-it was what stood out the most to me, to be honest. Then again you are the author of the details so it's not so surprising to me.

It's definitely unique to see Kagome being an artist and having InuYasha and Sango interacting with each other in a story. Most of the stories I have, be it in non-crossover or crossover, AU or CU, they barely speak with one other if you think about it. I can count on one hand on how many times they even had a serious talk together. So it's a nice change of pace for once.

Ooo...Disability? That's interesting! I wonder what though (totally so not knowing what it is-I'M A BAD LIAR, DERP.).

And those original characters...I wonder what roles will they play? Hmmm...Curious. No pairing?

lol, damn, I'm a bad liar.

Anyway, keep up good work! And you better update soon or your dog, Harley, will get it! (*is holding a water against the head*) :)