Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
anonymus chapter 8 . 9h
hi,
thanks
Moonttje chapter 8 . 8/1
Omg,... Ive read all these awesome youthful words only to have to wait like,.. Uhmm,.. How long exactly?!
Plzzzzzz update soon,.. U have an amazing way of decribing ur storyand the details and little twists and plots and goshhh ur the best author inhave encounered here since like ever,... So plz update soon!
Igneous321 chapter 8 . 8/1
The fic is coming along greatly! The long chapters are well appreciated and the time you took to mold and show the delicate little intricacies of Haruki and the jounin and chunin that are often cast to the side is refreshing. I haven’t read many fics where they save Gekkou, without the genre being romance that is. Did I mention that having no romance is nice as well? Considering the fact that the majority of Naruto fanfics end up with someone in Sasuke/Kakashi/Genma/Neji/Gaara/another handsome ninja’s pants this is a nice change. I can not wait to see what lies in store for Konoha and it’s inhabitants.
tinawinna chapter 8 . 7/31
I'm really enjoying this story, I've read a few naruto time travel stories and I have to say this is definetly the best I've read so far. I can't wait to read more of this and I was wondering if you know any other time travel stories that are good?
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 8 . 7/30
I really like the dynamics of this story. Like the way Haruki interacts with people with people, the way his mental health affects how painful it is for him to see them, and yet how he moves on and learns to be friends with them anyway again. Kakashi is friggen hilarious btw, and I think the various training methods Haruki comes up with for the genin teams (i.e. Shikamaru's team) are awesome XD I look forward to future updates :D
Neptu chapter 8 . 7/29
WoW, this story is awesome really, first time-travel fic when there's no Minato and Kushina and shit just Naruto trying to change things the best way he can, crucial parts well explained and detailed, his abilites are not godlike and he is not sprouting to everyone "Hey I'm a time-traveler and I can do rasenshuriken as an 8 year-old without sage mode.." :)
I love this so far! I wish you will update!:(
Leaf-Dinsul chapter 8 . 7/28
Please please update! I know that was long time ago but one can hope, right? :)
ToxicDeLust chapter 8 . 7/28
Empty promise is empty. How long ?! Do i have to wait for an update ?
Moonttje chapter 1 . 7/26
Wow,.. Love it!
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/26
I like it. Most time travel Naruto stories I've read Naruto simply goes back to his younger body, instead of there being two of him. I look forward to seeing where this goes. A note on Naruto's jutsu name though: doesn't hitokiri mean manslayer? I'll take your word for the Raikou part meaning Lightning step though, since it makes sense, but just figured that I'd mention it in case you didn't know.
Please continue I love it
slstmaraudersjple chapter 8 . 7/23
I just want you to know that I started reading this yesterday afternoon and couldn't put it down until I finished. I adore this beyond words. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for Naruto/Haruki!
sharingang chapter 8 . 7/22
Please continue :( although I really loves it while it lasted, especially when naruto/haruki would leave somebody looking dumbfounded hehe
trntrn chapter 8 . 7/22
great story. can't wait for more. please continue. will haku and zabuza live and join konoha?
3,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »