Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Aditya chapter 5 . 11/24
Amazing stuff. Retreading after a long time. Thank you for this amazing masterpiece
SMB chapter 3 . 11/20
I don't understand authors and their idiotic attempts to give children (that have never seen or been near them) the quirks that their parents had. How the **** did they learn them? Genetic memory? Psychic powers? Or lazy unimaginative writers trying to force a connection between people that literally have no other connection?
I believe the last one is the only answer.
I wanted to like this story and I gave it a good shot. It's too bad you shot blanks. You had an abused child go back in time and when the child gets assaulted (at least you interrupted that), their things broken, and potentially robbed again, what did he do?
Nothing.
Broke a wrist and was angry at the criminals as he warned them. Didn't get their names. Didn't interrogate them for what else they did. Didn't report them to the authorities. Didn't beat the crap out of them for doing the same thing to a little boy. All they got was a warning for them to stay away.
Moronic idiocy.
The entire point of changing the timeline was to fix that problem! He said he was going to give Naruto a better life and then he didn't. He didn't even do what he said he would, if citizens kept glaring at Naruto. He's just as bad as the others for letting it go on and not doing anything about it.
I hate lying authors.
that author note at the buttom... Liar.
thatcher577 chapter 1 . 10/31
I thank you for the chapter.
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 8/30
This was absolutely fantastic! I enjoyed every moment; the characters are wonderfully written and the plot is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!
Noreen I-shi chapter 8 . 8/20
Nice reading, one of my favorite for Naruto's ff with most characters development beside "Team 8" i recommended it to reader if u yet read it.

Lastly, rest in peace dear author
Marcii Winters chapter 3 . 8/19
I CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS GONNA END UP W KAKASHI AND HARUKI TOGETHER OR NOT, BUT KAKASHI'S INNER MONOLOGUE SOMEHOW DIDN'T SEEM ENTIRELY PLATONIC
Guciec chapter 9 . 8/19
Unfinished story. It is written fantastically. But it will never be finished because of how difficult it would be to write it all. It is almost entirely focused on interpersonal relationships between different Konoha Shinobi and future Naruto. The realism and detail is incredible. I recommend this story.
You may never read this, but I loved this story. Very well done.
This is his best story but he gave it up
Jon1234 chapter 9 . 8/3
It always sucks to see someone talented move on from a hobby
Jon1234 chapter 8 . 8/3
God damn this is an amazing story
realfan16 chapter 7 . 6/10
as interesting as ever...had kinda let this fic flow down my reading list...guess I'll have to finish wherever it was stopped to get some proper closureanother incomplete marvel
realfan16 chapter 9 . 6/10
sad. Good bye author-san the community thanks u for your works.
Regular Sama chapter 1 . 5/25
You'll never read this message but I just wanted to say: I'm excited with what I'm about to read. Impress me, writer, make my day
4,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »