Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
silgain chapter 8 . 4/25
intresting and nice story, update pleaseee...
fullmetal chapter 8 . 4/23
Hi would you please continue this fantastic story...thanks
Rubyrues32 chapter 8 . 4/22
I don't usually review unless a story has really enthralled me (a bad and rude habit, I know), and I can honestly say that the 8 chapters I have read has been some of the best Naruo fan fiction I've read in a good long while. You last updated in 2012 and I totally understand life getting in the way. It happens! But oh, how sorely do I wish and hope that you'll continue on with this.

The basic plot of Naruto going back in time is not unique. Hell I even tried my hand at that, too, but the -story- and the characters and the situations and whole premiss of his going to a new timeline and paradoxes and the relationships he's building is unique and wonderful. Your writing is also very proficient and flowing so that very rarely I'm jolted from my 'enthrallment' by a spelling error or something that doesn't make sense.

All in all, your story is good, great even. If you decide to return to it, I'll be one of the first to review it.
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 8 . 4/21
Shame you haven't updated yet. This is good stuff.
The Nice one chapter 8 . 4/19
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! This story is a work of art and I don't want it to be abandoned.
yiggdrasill chapter 8 . 4/19
this is utterly amazing...
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 8 . 4/18
Man, I wish this fic hadn't been abandoned.. But I accept author-san's decision
mrsjeje chapter 8 . 4/17
this story is AWESOME ! the two of last chapters got my eyes teary, i love how you portrayed the future naruto and his interaction with the past konoha's shinobi, can't wait to read the next chapter, hope that you'll update this story SOON ! hehe, though no pressure for you, fighting !
nandita chapter 8 . 4/17
update please this is a really good story and im dying to read the rest
HowAboutThat chapter 8 . 4/16
Three years... this hasn't been updated in three years and I've read the entire thing and just now find out. Why?! Why have you done this to me?! I just wanted to see how everything ended up! T-T I really hope inspiration hits you soon, this is an amazing story and very well thought out.
raeesmerelda chapter 8 . 4/16
I love your world-building so much. I hope you'll continue this someday.
Anatomy of Peace chapter 8 . 4/16
I think the move with Hizashi was absolutely brilliant and brilliantly executed! This fic makes me so happy and hopeful, but I REALLY don't want Haruki to disappear! I'm holding onto the hope from something Kurama said earlier about Naruto being too similar to the future Naruto and thus making it necessary for him to disappear, but I'm just so afraid to hope! Really, I love what you've done and the detail into how you've done it :) Keep up the good work!
tolazy2login chapter 8 . 4/15
I understand that most -if not all - of your stories are on hiatus and you don't have time to write but... isn't 2 years enough? I mean, won't 2 years cover all those work you have to do before you can write? It's 2015, and I love this story so much. I've read it again and again and can't help but wonder, when are you going to continue?
EpicDaydreamer chapter 8 . 4/12
I hope you still plan to finish this story- it was beautiful. I look forward to your next update.
wow, that's so amazing! please continue! (:
3,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »