Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Pretty great chap
Wika0304 chapter 9 . 1/20
please update
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 1/19
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 1/19
Pretty good follow up chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 1/19
Interesting first chapter
abandoned shitfic
Raeger chapter 9 . 1/6
I don't usually like time travel fics and admittedly Naruto feels really strong in this fic, but somehow or another this has become one of my favourites. Perhaps it's the effect that Naruto has on people, but it's just fascinating seeing what he can do, and just what he can change. Will miss your writing.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
It avoids the pitfalls of time travel five, and while Naruto's skillset is different, it's reasonable. OH FUCKING HELL YES YoU DIDN'T BASH SASUKE.
Machcia chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
This is by far the best Naruto fanfic I've read, so easy to read and the plot is good too, please do not drop this for god's sake. That said, did you really have to include that time paradox thing, just for that bittersweet ending you have planned going on there? Because honestly it when I read that part was when I momentarily stopped enjoying your work/shrug.
SamsaraMorningstar chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Update please
yexou chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Noooo this was the besttt
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
Noooooo! I wish you hadn’t discontinued it! This is the most natrually flowing parradox story i have read! But... i respect your descison. Thank you for the gift of this story.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
I know this is really late, and kind of weird, but when Naruto says, "you gave Sasuke, Sakura-chan, and me", he's correct. "Sasuke, Sakura-chan, and me" is the object, and thus you use me not I.

Like, you'd say "You gave me" not "You gave I". Awesome job with this!
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
I like this story. if you ever do come back can you finish this story?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Haruki is providing cheating clues to Team 7?
Hyuuga clan aren't idiots. They would not want for Kumo to go to war against Konohagakure. Not unless Kumo was severely discouraged from war. Can Haruki and Hizashi team up and wipe out most of Kumo while escaping? No, Hyuuga is too thin to battle right now.
Or else, Hyuuga stays in coma, and it doesn't matter whether he is dead or alive when returned to Konohagakure? No, Konohagakure has excellent medics.
Hizashi, you are a good secret-keeper.
Shogi! Nice.
Kage voice... Haruki must be desperate to avoid skewed shogi game.
Shogi match is brilliant!
If Shikaku asked, perhaps Haruki could concede that the game was forfeited because Haruki knows Shikaku's playing style too well, while Shikaku doesn't know Haruki's style, not yet.
Human teeth biting the kunai, shattering it? It's only possible if chakra reinforces, coats human teeth.
Inoichi... I am glad you see Haruki's silent scream for help. My favourite character in Naruto universe is Ibiki, but Inoichi is nice, too. Because lonely, nearly broken people don't work well in startingly different environment without help. At least, Haruki has some help inside his head already.
Inoichi: I agree that Haruki needs mental check-up, but Haruki will probably insist that it's done without getting inside Haruki's head. Don't know.
Saturobi, with all due respect, I disagree. Haruki came here not only to save everybody around him, but to save himself, too. To live. While nobody has ever gone through the same trauma before, to the best of our knowledge at least... It doesn't mean that nobody would ever understand Haruki.
Hinata tiger... Neat!
I like Genma. And where is Ibiki?
How do insects know so much about Haruki?
Killer B is... lolz.
He died, to save me... Isn't it too obvious a reveal of time-travel? And Ibiki, finally!
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
3,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »