Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Akira Rai chapter 9 . 7/9
One of the best plot is exactly what I wanted to read. If anybody could send me similar fics would be most appreciated.
But this a really good one I would heartily introduce this for a beginner.
robbstark.is.bae chapter 3 . 7/8
is it wrong that i ship 'Haruki' and Kakashi?
Mr. Hide chapter 9 . 7/5
It's a shame you didn't continue it. Damn good time travel fic it was!
revinzy chapter 9 . 7/4
its sad, no one will be as good as the original author. i read someone's work that continue this fic but i can't find myself enjoying it. the choice of words, plot line, characterization, it's all different from what you've done.
well, im sad bcs you discontinue this but those 8 chapters you shared with us are brilliant. thank you.
Doodle of the snake noodle chapter 3 . 7/3
Hello, I love your story, the characters are P well thought out, though, I know some people don't like comments like this, but you had a small error in that you forgot the word 'you' in "come to training grounds seven if you can'...sorry if this read awkwardly...
ayanamifaerudo chapter 8 . 7/2
This is really, really brilliant.

*cries a little at your final AN* Why, senpai?
maifa chapter 1 . 7/2
This fic is abandoned and the guy that picked this up is mizuraikage
Diamond June chapter 8 . 7/1
At least, Please update the rest of this chapter! :c I know you don't write anymore but do a little more. I love the reaction from everyone about Haruki and It's fun to read. Hope you continued it soon! Thanks
MikeMystery chapter 9 . 6/30
Too bad you aren't continuing this story. I really liked it, because of your characterization of Naruto (older) even though he does seem to be a bit of a Gary-Stu, but that's tolerable because it can be explained through experience and knowledge of the future.

I do hope you will find your muse sometime again and continue your stories, not necessarily this one, although I don't know your other stories (but I will :D), but I do think they will be as good as this one.
Because I want to know what happens next, do you have a list of the authors who adopted this story and maybe some of your other stories?

Best regards,
Mike
Diamond June chapter 1 . 6/30
I read this more than 2 times and I love it. It's the best timetravel fanfiction and the way you express it, i love all. Thank you!
Lady Logos chapter 7 . 6/29
this is an amazing story. I've had it one my list for a long long time and have read it more than a few times. it's outright one of the best time travel fics around. Excellent read!
Diamond June chapter 7 . 6/27
God! Even you don't update anymore, I still love this. Thank you for writing this in the past. I appreciate it
xiu chapter 9 . 6/19
i love this story you are a great writer i always look forward to it :) :) A new chapter soon please? pleeeeeeeease a new chapter

it's really a shame that you give up this story is great I would have liked to know more. by pity and all the gods continues this story I would like to know how it ends.
ZeroQi chapter 9 . 6/21
God. Damn. It.
Reader chapter 4 . 6/15
Holy fuck I ship them so HARD. I'm talking about Kakashi and Naruto.

I'm sorry. I don't think you even wrote this story with romance in mind, but their BRO interactions- I-

I've always been an avid fan of KakaNaru, so every time I see them together, my brain goes apeshit and starts chanting their shipfuckingname. Aaaa.

Ilysm.
Shipping aside, this is such a wonderful story! Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Not sure if I've already left a review before (because this is my second re-read, I think? Not sure. Maybe third? It's been a while.)
4,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »