Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
janey chapter 8 . 11h ago
Is this going to be updated? PLEASE SAY YES! or just update, whatever floats your boat.
hoseki.ren chapter 8 . 4/21
I know that it's been 2 years since you updated, but PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I love this fanfic and i REALLY want to know how it ends! PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
erinwritesfanfics chapter 8 . 4/21
I know it's been like two years since you've updated this, but I'm gonna write a review anyway. I love this fic! It's so damn interesting and it sucks that ya stopped it. x( I'm not sure if you just forgot about it or if you had a reason to stop so I'm going to try and not assume. I'm trying to find more to say but there isn't much I can (or should I say there isn't much space to say all I want lol) but honestly I just love a lot of things about this story. Even though it's unlikely, I hope you do actually finish! If not perhaps put up an A/N? I feel like that would be nice to get an explanation why you're not continuing and such. Bye!
Luke chapter 1 . 4/20
After reading this which would be the 1st fan fiction I ever read, I would have to say that this needs to continue, as someone who writes myself I can see endless paradoxes and outcomes already and believe this has massive potential, plus it has a strong start to go on, which means the rest should be good, I'm thinking now that if the Invasion Of Konoha was prevented and Gaara wasn't defeated by Naruto in the way he was that he would still remain the same way, therefore bringing a good antagonist into the story, all in all this is great and gave me a lot to think on, thanks for the story!
gnom chapter 8 . 4/20
dear cywsaphyre

I love your writing style. I sincerly hope you finish this story.

have a nice evening
gnom
Meridian Prime chapter 8 . 4/19
This fic is very good...
Shame it seems to be dead. :(
kevinhongpro chapter 1 . 4/18
Very good fic... it drew me in, and the angst wasn't TOO over the top. However, my primary problem (and only one, I might add) with this work is Naruto's invincibility and how overpowered he is. I can understand him being a seal master and MAYBE being able to get rid of the Orochimaru's cursed seal and the Caged Bird seal and MAYBE being better than Jiraiya after 10 yearrs. Having incredible control over 4 of the 5 elements is also dubious as well. What gets me the most, however is him beating Nara Shikaku at shogi. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? Since when has Naruto ever been able to not utterly fail at any strategy game? All these together make Naruto, in my humble opinion, WAY to powerful. Which living ninja in the Narutoverse could beat him right now? Nobody. Other than that, I really enjoyed this fic. It has stellar writing quality and grammar that doesn't make me want to puke, a rarity nowadays. Naruto's personality is believable, and is a very sympathetic character following his 10 years of war. Enjoyed it.
gracefullyhandled chapter 8 . 4/17
This story was wonderfully written and inspiring. I love how he helps everyone be better. I wish you were able to continue this story, but life ... eh?! Best wishes!
MFProductions chapter 8 . 4/16
This is a great story! Has it been abandoned?
Painlover792 chapter 8 . 4/15
So this is the fifth time I read this story and I loved it! and I can't wait for your next update
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 4/14
This is an amazing story. Its humorous, well-written and though out. Please keep writing!
August Pyro chapter 8 . 4/14
hey, this was brilliant, I hope one day you will come back to fanfiction and finish it, among your other stories :) good luck with school! x)
Dnar Semaj chapter 8 . 4/13
I quite like this. Blitzed through it in a couple hours. Kinda angsty at points with with sufficient character development and action that it added to the plot and didn't detract from it.

I was glad you didn't make this fanfiction yaoi. I don't mind it when it's in character or they make a good enough reason for their character to actually be gay but when a character is spontaneously gay for no reason it's really annoying and immersion breaking.

I really like this. Is it dead? That's a bummer if it is.
This entire meeting was amusing. Kind of a short chapter but I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Poor Haruki, Shikaku is going to ream him out for not actually telling him things when he said he would. The interaction between Kakashi and Haruki is so funny because their friendship has evolved enough to be childish with each other. I love love love it! I'm feeling really sorry for Kakashi though, his best friend is going to just disappear once all the problems have been dealt with. And Haruki's kind of got the ear and respect of the whole village, not bad. Please update soon! I keep reading and rereading this fic just because it is so awesome.
Man, you just keep upping the ante, don't you? Another well-written chapter, another wonderful introduction and insight into a wide variety of characters. I feel the pain of confusion of the fathers and laugh at them, especially Inoichi; poor guy, trying to make sense of his teenage daughter.
The training exercise was rather fun to read, and you did great coming up with stuff that specifically catered to the strengths of their team. I feel Inoichi's frustration with the Hokage refusing to allow Haruki therapy, and it's about time someone figured out his secret. Finally Haruki will get some help. When the heck is he going to tell Kakashi? I also appreciated how you saved Hayate, and threw in the rest of that Chunnin/Jounin crowd as well. More people who will support Haruki even if he doesn't know it yet!
2,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »