Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Wynter Spite chapter 8 . 5h ago
This is so brilliant! I mean, wow, I just love it all. Especially the friendship between Kakashi and Haruki. I like the compassion he has for himself (and others, of course).
Yeah. Really awesome story, and I'm glad I found it. I hope to read the next chapter sometime soon. :)
Alyss Penedo chapter 8 . 15h ago
Liar. Liiiiiies, I say. Update, what update?
killuablue chapter 8 . 17h ago
Not update yet? I'm dying to look for the next chapterrr :D
TheJoker96Italia chapter 8 . 2/24
please next, i don't alive without your story! :( neeeeext!
northpeach chapter 8 . 2/23
I have never, ever read Naruto fanfictions for some odd reason.
Am soo glad this is my second!
Looking forward to the next update!
An Anonymoose chapter 8 . 2/23
Did you die?

Update pls.
bluediamondblue chapter 8 . 2/23
Please update when you can, if you can! :) I check this fanfic alot these days! :)

BlueDiamondBlue
rndomReader chapter 8 . 2/22
Wish the author would update...
Yukino-chan chapter 8 . 2/22
It has become a fortmonthly habit to check if there's any updates!
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUNG NARUTO MEETS WITH THE KILLER BEE AT SOME POINT! GREAT STORY HOPE YOU START WRITING AGAIN
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 8 . 2/19
this fanfic made me depressed happy and made me want to watch naruto all over again from start to finish thank you and please continue!
guest chapter 7 . 2/15
I've always wondered, did something happen to Haruki's students that makes him say he's not a good teacher?
Dude That's Radical chapter 1 . 2/14
I doubt you'll ever update, but I just wanted you to know that you have superb writing skills.
ilovesocks chapter 8 . 2/13
Love this. Please update soon.
Lorne Estel chapter 8 . 2/13
Maa! You left off here? Whyyyy? Please update soon. I'm begging you. Is Haruki really going to just disappear? I hope you have a plan to keep him from disappearing, because if you don't I'll probably end up crying when he finally finishes his mission and disappears.
3,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »