Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
GoTherka chapter 8 . 3h
Oh my God, this is one of the best time-travelling Naruto fictions and it's-not-finished! T_T I'm in love with Shikaku *_* I've read a few fictions like this one and I can see a lot of similarities, of course, but it's very well written and I always like to see changes Naruto from the future causes. Also I can't help but appreciate that you don't focuse on team 7 - while they are certainly important, they are not the only ones.
I would probably die of happiness if you updated. I don't have much hope, but... please :) This ff is amazing, it would be shame not to continue with it 3
(sorry for my poor English!)
Ria chapter 8 . 15h
Why, why does every writer of a good story abandon his/her story for years. Please update soon, because wainting is toooo troublesome. (and you don't want to dissapoint your fans)
MonkeyDLuffy1512 chapter 8 . 10/6
OMG OMG OMG, I am so in love with this story, I can't believe it. I have searched for this story a long time, I found a couple of months ago, but forget to follow it, so after a week I decided to read on, but I couldn't find it anymore. I was so sad :( but now I am happy again because I find it again :)

Your story is good and I cannot wait how you are going talk about the Wave Mission and the Chuunin Exams.

Please update soon, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, because you are AWESOME
TheTwelfth chapter 8 . 10/6
I just really loved this fic if my staying up to the wee hours is any indication. It's awesome, your awesome, so I hope the awesomeness continues.
In The Abyss chapter 8 . 10/2
I love this story so itch even though it is not completed I read it again and again . I feel the same disappointment when I reach the end . Please for sake of everything you love . Update this masterpiece .
Kragh50 chapter 8 . 10/1
Really good story, hope you will update it one day, or rewrite.
Naruto fan888 chapter 8 . 9/30
I liked all you chapters up to this point so far. Very interesting and creative. I'm liking it I was wondering when haruki/naruto would show his great and true powers in a fight scene and if he is going to reveal his real identity to anyone else. Please tell me around which chapter will haruki/naruto will have a full fight scene
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 8 . 9/30
Reina75 chapter 8 . 9/29
Please please please update... Thank you
thorndew chapter 8 . 9/28
sakuzi-chan chapter 8 . 9/27
Ahhhhh, reading your fic can be addictive. It's so good, I'm rather sad you haven't continued.
Still, my sincere thanks for the hours of reading pleasure. All the best!
sakuzi-chan chapter 4 . 9/27
Really enjoying this fic. The development of Haruki and his interaction with Team 7 especially. Plus - his words on autumn touched me quite deeply.

Sad to see the fic hasn't been updated in years. It'll be lovely if you revisit and write more, but in any case, thanks for the reading pleasure!
lovefanfic4ever chapter 8 . 9/26
Hey there! I just wanted to tell you that I love this story, and that this is the 5th time I've read it! I know you're busy with your own life and all, but I hope you can still find some time for the next installment!
Currently Blank chapter 8 . 9/25
Will always love this story:D
Trigger21 chapter 8 . 9/25
Awesome story! Can't wait for more chapters :) ru going to finish this story soon? Thanks
3,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »