Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Sen2TOS9 chapter 8 . 11/26
This fanfic is epic!
AJGuardian chapter 8 . 11/24
I still want to read the rest. You dead or something?
merlin.mendoza.jker chapter 7 . 11/23
you have such an amazing fan fic i hope to read more from you!
Cookinuu chapter 8 . 11/22
Please try and continue with this story! I need more of it in my life!
JimmyTheSausage chapter 8 . 11/20
This is so good and well thought out. I know that at the end Haruki will probably end up dissapearing, but is there ANY way you can make him stay? I just love your interpretation of Narutos future self. I like the way your mind works, how youve brought lal of the teams together and shit, and all of your motivational rants to each of the members. Your also very good at strategies and i think it's for this reason that i can't write a Naruto fanfiction of my own, becuase honestly, who wants to read a fic that's basically copying the show with just a little bit of a difference and absolutley no theories that make any sort of sense. Or even awesome plans to save everybodys lives? Nobody, that's who. My mind doesn't work that way and I love to read peoples stories who's minds are more advanced and capable of coming up with something intelligent. How long did it take you to think up the plan to save Hizashi, and all of the team exercises that really fit thier personalities? I really hope you pick this back up soon becuase your story is interesting, your theories are deep, sound and not so complicated that i have to skip over it because it's some boring drabble on something i don't even understand and miss half of the chapter because people go on and on about things that aren't interesting, and i want to see what will happen to Haruki. I wan't to see the reactions of the people he has helped when he starts toget caught up in the paradox and cough up blood, i want to see the reactions when people realize he was the one who healed Hayate, i want to see when everyone finally realizes that hes Naruto and when they fully comprehend the sacrafice that he's making for them, and i want to see how Kakashi will react to all of this and Jiriya and Tsunade. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO SEE HERE. BUt most of all, i want to see this completed and Naruto's highest level of fucking pure awesomeness.
vinzy chapter 8 . 11/20
hello, author.
its been three years since i found this story. until now, i keep reading this story all over again. this story is great amazing wow excellent cool lovely, i really really like how you develop the characters, the plot, the way you make other people see little things aboy haruki, and the way they interacts, its just really close to the canon.

i hope you are and your life well, and i keep waiting and hopes for you to update.

but even if you are not updating, i am still grateful that you've wrote this amazing story, and you didn't delete your acc/story while you're on hiatus/quitting. thank you so much. again, i hope everythings is okay with you and your life.
Please update soon
Fangirl17 chapter 8 . 11/18
Hi! I really enjoy your story. The characters are very well written and the descriptions are also very well done. Nice job! I know a lot of people aren't exactly cool with idea of Naruto/Haruki disappearing at the end, but I actually like the idea. I feel that it would be a nice closer to the story, especially if done correctly, which I have faith that you will do if you go that way. I like it because I dislike stories where he's just there and isn't Naruto anymore, because that's who he is. I think it's nice that he gets to see everyone again, help them have better lives, not taking on everything by himself, and not dying at the end. Disappearing and dying aren't the same to me. However, if you decide to go down that path, I'll still read this. I think I just like the story in general. Thanks for the great work and update soon!

Twinkies4lifes chapter 8 . 11/17
Hey, are you dead?
guest chapter 8 . 11/15
Great story! I hope you continue it again someday!
sachesan chapter 8 . 11/13
Oh my god pleaseeeee update sooon! This is just getting good and I need to read more!
*seriously, at this point I might just bow down for the next chapters*
Donni chapter 8 . 11/13
I love this story very much! I'm sad it doesn't seem like it'll get done, but what you have so far is incredibly enjoyable!
benkai-sama chapter 8 . 11/12
cywsaphyre , it is sad that you are an extraordinary yet u stopped writing the next chapters. I had been waiting for years yet i can see none :/
NoXVZhuusox chapter 8 . 11/9
So is this cancelled or on hiatus?
Sanity Demolishe chapter 1 . 11/8
Hi there! I just wanted to stop by and say I've really enjoyed this story so far. I just did a reread of it all again. I hope all is well in life for you: I hope that some time in the future, you might come back to this story again. It's very well done :)
3,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »