Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
There are more chapters of this story on
Arckelcy chapter 8 . 9/13
I'm really excited about this story, the plot is so good that it captivates in the first chapter. At first it seemed ordinary but as we moved on, wow was a show worthy of royalty, especially the relationship haruki/naruto has with rookies (and later with past generations), I honestly thought for a moment that it would be a yaoi story but appreciated that there is no pairing, it's not that I despise this kind of relationship I just have the belief that it takes the thrill out of the story, mainly in the los yaoi. I admit that I don't want to see naruto die but I am aware that it is something that will have to happen sooner or later, although if I would like to see the novice reactions as the paradox affects naruto, will they care about him? Will they seek a cure to arrest its non-existence?
Donut chapter 2 . 9/8
Sarutobi : He is a quiet man.

Naruto : He's kinda quiet

Me : THIS IS DUCKING NARUTO FROM THE FUTURE WHAT THE DUCK DO YOU MEAN QUIET-

This book is awesome by the way!
Ricee chapter 5 . 9/9
re-reading this fic and I can't believe he just kept making excuses, when he could have said something like "I respectfully decline" or something to the shogi match
Anonymous viewer chapter 9 . 8/29
Hi. Its been years from what I see, since you last posted the chapters. I know theres more then this. I don't know why but I can't let go of this story. I finally found it after so long and I come to find that I can no longer read any more then 8 chapters at most. I've literally been trying to find on different websites just the full set of those chapters. And honestly, this is the most I have ever tried for something. So Please, can you tell me anywhere, ANYWHERE that I can read this story? I really wanna read again.
Luciendar chapter 5 . 8/26
While it's truly pointless to comment in this story, I find myself wanting to regardless.

You've brought yo the subject of romance several times in the author's notes. At least, you did so in response to others.

Romance is an interesting topic in this story. It would be easy to build with such an open backstory. Anko would certainly be a contender if he removes her curse mark, something I'm surprised he hadn't already done, nor has the Hokage requested of him. I'd say her definitely deserves love, and it truly might be one of the only things that could bring him peace. That said, if her truly can't remain in that world than I can see why he would be hesitant.
Luciendar chapter 4 . 8/26
One of Kakashi's monikers is "Kakashi of the Sharingan." Zabuza goes so far as to call him Sharingan Kakashi. Therefore, the information that he had a Sharingan must be readily available for anyone with access to a Bingo Book. That means Kakashi's shock if Haruki's knowledge of his Sharingan is a bit silly.
awwwwwww i've back to read it again and i still love to personally think that kakashi sounds like he fall in love with haruki :
NovaDeer chapter 4 . 8/8
OOOooo. Shikaku on the hunt
arubaturos chapter 8 . 8/4
why there's no other good time travel fic with good premises like this one . This fic is really good
CampPillow chapter 6 . 7/30
I re-read this story every once in a while, and it never failed to make me laugh once. I love this story a lot
alice80864 chapter 1 . 7/24
this book was one of the best time travel fan fic I've ever read !
QueensTR chapter 1 . 7/19