Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Guest chapter 8 . 5h
I love this fic! So hilarious. Please continue to update!
KazaHaru45 chapter 8 . 8/29
I kinda read this story for a couple of times now and was really into the story . . . I am anxious on the next chapter of this story . . . Hope you'd update this month or this year at least. . .
stabertiger chapter 8 . 8/28
Brilliant and super awesome!
fairyninja73 chapter 8 . 8/28
please please please update... it's been 3yrs...
the story is getting good... i like the characterisation of naruto(haruki) and his interaction with his friends ...
so please update
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/23
...
*secretly wondering whether spamming you with 'please update' reviews will convince you to continue this story*
EndoplasmicPanda chapter 8 . 8/20
It's a shame that it looks like this story has been abandoned, but I loved it all the same! The massive chapters were actually a pleasant surprise - I liked the way you broke everything up.

Your ability to write sentimental and more dialogue-heavy scenes amazes me. Something I wish I had more skill in. Your descriptive imagery was also incredible - I felt like I was there half the time. Especially loved the way you described Haruki's facial expressions and the ways that other people tried to interpret it.

Thank you for the great read. I wish there was more, but I am honestly content with what I got. (Still, I am not opposed to more... ;) )
Rizuki Dhan chapter 8 . 8/20
Nooooo why stop here? It's been over 3 years already and I want to know what is nexttttttt
This is really good... I love the effect haruki is having on the rookies ... Please update soon
Ghibly101 chapter 8 . 8/18
I do love this story- it's an old favorite of mine and it's been tricky to track down in the past. I've started losing hope that it's not abandoned though. It's set on an interesting premise and is really well written. It can be hard to find fics of this quality, especially in this fandom.
Wise-wren-owl chapter 8 . 8/18
So good. I'm ridiculously tired because I stayed up to4:30 in the morning to finish reading this. It's that good.
Alabasta chapter 1 . 8/16
It's 2015 now and still no update :(. I love your story, the only criticism I would say would be that I felt like your 8th chapter was rushed somewhat.
Shadowed Voices chapter 8 . 8/16
I may or may not have just read all of this in one sitting. It may or may not be half past three in the morning. This is good.
fullmetal1 chapter 1 . 8/13
Hi when are you going to post new chapters? You story is very entertaining and well written.i must have read it at least 4 times now.
Ace of Spies chapter 8 . 8/12
Please update this story soon it's one of my favorites if not plz let me know so I can take it off my follows list
NekomataReece chapter 1 . 8/11
Me has come back to review after reading it all. Twas really good, easily one of the most interesting stories I've read here but ye didn't finito it unfortunately. If you do not carry on ask of your reviewers will be upset and you shall be cursed.

~ Goodbye