Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Anthem of Grimm chapter 4 . 10/11
Someday I hope you come back.
Uzukaki chapter 5 . 9/27
GAH ITS SOOO GOOD!
Wtf chapter 1 . 8/7
Naruto: Hello Sarutobi! Did you know that I'm actually from the future?
Sarutobi: Of course! It makes perfect sense! A stranger walks up to me and declares he's from the future! And he's also claiming that future Konoha has been nuked! Oh, he definitely isn't a madman! No! He must be telling the truth!
Naruto: And bY THe wAy im Also wAAY p ss anBu lvl lol roxr roxr
Sarutobi: Of course, a powerful ninja walks into our village and we just accept him in. He can't be a spy! Obviously, and here is solid proof: He looks like one of our ninja!

Please, try to make it believable. Ninja are supposed to be backstabbing, ruthless and amoral, y'know!

4/10
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 7/24
...why isn't older Naruto trying to pass himself off as a surviving Uzumaki? it'd even serve as cover as to why he's so interested in younger Naruto.
Nina chapter 5 . 7/9
You seriously need to put
'Go to sleep!'
At the end of your chapters. It's two in the morning, I have school tomorrow and I can't put the damn thing down! Bravo, I can't remember the last time I've been this captivated by a story
Diamond June chapter 7 . 7/10
i'm still reading this book again and again. :
Kingkong101 chapter 4 . 6/20
Lame and boring
Priest chapter 9 . 6/17
I really enjoy your writing it's a shame looks like you're quitting I would really like to see more of your work in the future.
Elypsus chapter 4 . 6/16
I know it's a bit late, but regarding the pairing, I dont think it should be HarukixKakashi. I'm not against Yaoi, but look at it from Haruki's perspective, he's known the man for 14 years. That's also the age difference between the two if you really think about it I think they should just remain friends. Unless he becomes friends with someone he wasnt in his original timeline, I dont think Haruki should have a pairing.
Elypsus chapter 3 . 6/16
I have to admit, when I first started reading this, I had my doubts. When I read time-travel fics, I prefer to have the travellers appear in their old body. Add on a few other things that this had, and I wasnt sure if I'd like it But after this chapter, those doubts are gone. It's a great story.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 7 . 6/12
It really is a shame that you abandoned this story.

It's probably for the best though. You're wrong about a lot of things.

Exercising without eating food before hand is better for you, and that's not how paradoxes work at all.

What a shame.
PrettyPansexual chapter 9 . 6/12
Such an amazing story, I love it to bits
Opera123 chapter 5 . 6/9
this story is very well written, i love it so much
LoveableOkie chapter 3 . 6/4
Actually, when Naruto says, “Sasuke, Sakura, and me a lesson...” the correct form would be “me” and not “I”. When you’re using “me” and “I” in a sentence like that you would take out all the other names and see if the stand alone me/I would make sense. So he’s correct in saying “When you gave *me* a lesson” because you wouldn’t say “when you gave *I* a lesson”.
cmaurelj chapter 1 . 5/18