Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Cyan Quartz chapter 9 . 10/28
Well it was an astonishing ride to the end! Perhaps you're no longer writing fanfictions, but if you ever do or have taken a career in writing I have no doubt you'd be amazing.

And hey, that last scene you wrote with Kakashi and Haruki leaving into the night together? What an awesome feel good bit to end this on. I'm not even that sad, I was happy to read what was here.

I've got a tab open on Archive of Our Own, I've just realized that this Nikki Cross person adopted this and also wrote a few drabbles for the story. I don't know how'll turn out, but I wanted to thank you for all the fun I had reading this story the last few days. Times are scary during this pandemic, and it was a great relief, just what I was looking for. God bless :)
EndlessStarlights chapter 1 . 10/18
I can't believe this hasn't been updated for so long this is awesome, well written and a very interesting start
BE chapter 9 . 10/1
Has anyone adopted this fanfic? I would love to read the continuation of it.
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 8 . 9/30
I wished you would finish it, but I understand why you left it. It's a shame people had taken it without your permission. It's a lovely story and I think I've read it far too many times just for fun.
lastkissfan chapter 9 . 9/16
someone have adopted this fic?
angel11xpr chapter 7 . 9/8
I believe this is the chapter that screwed it up. You should have just continued with what you had. Introducing time paradoxes and other bulshit only oversaturated your story. It was quite excellent too.
Nimble Nym chapter 3 . 9/7
You do know that the "And I" correction was wrong, right?
Interesting chapter, otherwise.
Mariusz1988 chapter 9 . 8/16
Too bad this fic is dead, as it was goood.
Levi1228 chapter 1 . 8/15
I don't even know how many time I read this since it came out on 2012. It's like my hundred time reading this story because of how amazing the srory it
jyrdryd chapter 9 . 8/13
Here's the sadness
Dootdoot chapter 7 . 8/13
3 I'm gona b so sad when I reach the end but I made my choice knowingly and already I do not regret it.
Th'tha'a'la chapter 6 . 8/12
When you were going on about how pretty Naruto was in earlier chapters I assumed at some point he'd play a prank and maybe respond to haruko or have somesubtle sexynojutsu give him small boobies to be noticed while wearing another shirt.
Unter chapter 5 . 8/10
Damn that's a long ass honkey.
AAAAAAAOOOOOOOO chapter 4 . 8/8
Loved it. Bless your writting.
Bleepblorp chapter 3 . 8/8