Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
meh chapter 5 . 10/10
In a continuation, would anyone want yaoi? Personally, yes, I think it would fit and be cute.

Thoughts?

(Also, Haruki x ?. I like Kakashi for it, but Hizashi is also a sneaking possibility. Neither? Both?
THE chapter 4 . 10/9
Is it just me that thinks Hizashi x Haruki could be a thing? That said, I really like Kakashi x Haruki... so maybe Hyuga and Hatake could share the Kazama? It would mean a larger pack for Kakashi and I dont think Neji would mind (actually, he'd love to have an Uncle Haruki(rather than step-father)). Thoughts?
HT chapter 2 . 10/8
Is it just me, or could Naruto(Haruki)x Hizashi be a thing? I mean, I totally ship Kakashi x Haruki... but they could share? Kakashi is a Hatake, who have wolf connections, surely he wouldn't be opposed to a larger Pack? Hizashi doesn't strike me as someone who would care about social norm (also, hd has already provided an heir), plus, are ninja really that hung up on such things? As long as an heir to the clan etc is produced, surely surrogacy is an option?

Idk. Thoughts?
cl9763 chapter 1 . 9/28
Only if naruto had been as handsome as minato...such good genes. Always fantasize about a twin, who well..would most likely be a girl, of naruto that got the good looks. Kushina is a real beauty too...weird~
cannibal27 chapter 1 . 9/26
I had the idea to write a story similar to this, about Naruto going back in time but keeping his body so there are two Naruto’s running around. I thought no one else had written any time travel fics like that. Good on you for capitalizing on a good idea.
D chapter 9 . 9/22
Thanks for the story of was great.
Camille chapter 9 . 9/21
That’s super disappointing, and I’m sorry you went through that. Your writing is art, and even though it seems silly reading it made me respect you. I’m glad you’re still enjoying fandom, even after you’ve been burned. I hope nothing like this ever happens to you again.
I enjoyed this a lot. The only thing I felt was off was Anko as a character was much too brass and really unlikeable. Also the team 8 part was really boring to me. Other than that it was a fantastic read that I'm guaranteed to return to, even if it's never completed because it's hella good.
Ploutus chapter 7 . 9/9
.o
Ploutus chapter 5 . 9/9
k. o
oddends chapter 9 . 8/29
This is adopted by Mizuraikage
falsepermanence chapter 9 . 8/27
i really can't believe i read this whole thing and fell in love with it just for it to be discontinued. im pissed. i wish i never read it smfh
Some of you, please!

Did you even read the AN at the last part?

The author is not around to keep track who has been adopting this book since 2017! So stop asking the things that have been written in perfectly clear words!

So really, all we can do is to find the adoptive author(s) by ourselves while hoping they didn't change the title

I did find one author who goes by the name Mizuraikage and the title they put is Lives Worth Saving: Legacy of the Hokage
DeathKing24712 chapter 9 . 8/1
It's a shame you quit but i can understand
Sugar0o chapter 9 . 7/29
I'm sad, this fic has been so awesome! i really was hoping that it might someday continue. its awesome!
4,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »