Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
JemDragons chapter 8 . 2/6
Very good fic and I really like it.
angelwings2400 chapter 8 . 2/5
This is torture. I find one of the best naruto stories I've ever read on here, and it hasn't been updated in four years. Are you ever going to continue this? It's so amazing it hurts-please tell me you will someday update this!

Additionally, I have read a few timetravel!naruto stories and only two or three have been good. I've seen this story as a thumbnail several times, a little skeptical, and I have only one regret: that I might be left hanging forever on this horrible, horrible cliffhanger (it's not really a cliffhanger but it feels like it is) for this wonderful, magnificent story!
swishyla chapter 8 . 2/4
I hope you have been able to finish soon this is a good story. Hope you update soon.
Adelardren chapter 8 . 2/3
I keep re-reading this story. Over and over again. I return to it every few months. You have a solid set of characters, and an interesting plot. I keep hoping that you will pick this one back up at some point. Until then, I am stuck re-reading this. In the never ending loop. I read it, try to imagine what will happen next, then I go through it again (the cycle never ends).

It is an accomplishment that it is still as intriguing and enjoyable on the seventh read-through as it was the first. Well done!
ZinaThePanda chapter 8 . 2/3
Are you ever going to update or should i just give up?
MomoYoMaki chapter 8 . 2/3
I REALLY enjoyed this fic! I hope you find the inspiration and time to finish it one day. I liked your writing style and the attention you gave to each character.
I like your story. Are you going to be continuing it?
Miyako chapter 8 . 2/1
I was hoping you would be continue this soon.
I've noticed a repeat I'm your sentence structure, and it has become annoying. 'the first time I had seen him smile, really smile', 'eyes that could see right into/though your soul'... and many other announces.
Dictator D chapter 1 . 1/28
Please finish the story! I'm dying to know what happens next. PLEASE!
Luizals chapter 8 . 1/28
What!? Nooooooooooooooooo, I thought this was complete! ,
Please tell me you had amnesia and forgot to update but actually has all the chapters in your pc and you now remembered it and will update it all?...please?
Fuck me, I really enjoyed this, before I realized I was on chapter seven and than it was the last chapter and! I'm so curious about what comes next! I love this version of naruto time traveling. Seriously! The interactions between him and the kids is adorable and really sad at the same time. The interactions with the older crowd is so AWESOME. I've been looking for this a long time. This fandom has lots of fics but not many of them are well written and even fewer of them are interesting. This fic hit all the spots. Please post anything you have? Or write more? Please?
is this true. that you can control people with this challengereviewdeadline method... I must do research on this immediately!
MrToasterMan chapter 8 . 1/27
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Great fic, sad it stops here!

Seriously though, I really enjoyed reading this. It was a bit long winded sometimes (as in excessive detail), but nothing bad. Probably a preference thing. Anyways, I hope you come back and keep it going at some point. Either way, thanks for writing it!
please update
oh my gosh, fan wank fan wank fan wank... oh man your erection for Naruto must be S00000 big. sperm and cum and semen every where... uagh fan wanking all over my computer screen
3,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »