Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
gracefullyhandled chapter 8 . 6h ago
This story was wonderfully written and inspiring. I love how he helps everyone be better. I wish you were able to continue this story, but life ... eh?! Best wishes!
MFProductions chapter 8 . 22h ago
This is a great story! Has it been abandoned?
Painlover792 chapter 8 . 4/15
So this is the fifth time I read this story and I loved it! and I can't wait for your next update
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 4/14
This is an amazing story. Its humorous, well-written and though out. Please keep writing!
August Pyro chapter 8 . 4/14
hey, this was brilliant, I hope one day you will come back to fanfiction and finish it, among your other stories :) good luck with school! x)
Dnar Semaj chapter 8 . 4/13
I quite like this. Blitzed through it in a couple hours. Kinda angsty at points with with sufficient character development and action that it added to the plot and didn't detract from it.

I was glad you didn't make this fanfiction yaoi. I don't mind it when it's in character or they make a good enough reason for their character to actually be gay but when a character is spontaneously gay for no reason it's really annoying and immersion breaking.

I really like this. Is it dead? That's a bummer if it is.
This entire meeting was amusing. Kind of a short chapter but I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Poor Haruki, Shikaku is going to ream him out for not actually telling him things when he said he would. The interaction between Kakashi and Haruki is so funny because their friendship has evolved enough to be childish with each other. I love love love it! I'm feeling really sorry for Kakashi though, his best friend is going to just disappear once all the problems have been dealt with. And Haruki's kind of got the ear and respect of the whole village, not bad. Please update soon! I keep reading and rereading this fic just because it is so awesome.
Man, you just keep upping the ante, don't you? Another well-written chapter, another wonderful introduction and insight into a wide variety of characters. I feel the pain of confusion of the fathers and laugh at them, especially Inoichi; poor guy, trying to make sense of his teenage daughter.
The training exercise was rather fun to read, and you did great coming up with stuff that specifically catered to the strengths of their team. I feel Inoichi's frustration with the Hokage refusing to allow Haruki therapy, and it's about time someone figured out his secret. Finally Haruki will get some help. When the heck is he going to tell Kakashi? I also appreciated how you saved Hayate, and threw in the rest of that Chunnin/Jounin crowd as well. More people who will support Haruki even if he doesn't know it yet!
Wow, so much awesomeness in this chapter! Team 7 waiting for Haruki gives happy feels, and the mission with Asuma's team is just plain hilarious. I really appreciate how you detailed the struggle for Haruki with Shika's death, and putting it behind him. That made the implied PTSD so much more real because he couldn't push it away right away. On a side note, how has no team ever thought of staging an "accident" for the cat just to avoid those missions before?
Hooray for shogi! You're doing a wonderful job giving us more insight into basically all the characters of the Naruto-verse, while still focusing on just one. Kudos! Haruki's depression is plain to see, but you portray him well as pushing it aside to help patch up Team 7, train Gai's team, and match wits with a Nara. I can't wait to see how Haruki helps the other teams with training (because Kurenai is totally going to ask him next), and how the Wave mission will play out. Can he accompany Team 7 please?
Another excellent chapter! Haruki's seamless integration into Team 7 is fun to read, and imagining Sasuke actually listening to someone is funny. Curious about where the shogi game with an observant Nara is going to go.
Fluffy fillers, wonderful. You did well with the interactions, and the observations of Haruki by outside characters might be a tad bit overdone but really add to the story's charm. Kakashi's uncertainty about his tracking skills in the absence of Haruki was pretty funny too.
Yay, the plot interest is picking up! You do very well at fleshing your characters out; I am especially amused at Kakashi's stalker tendencies. Guess his ANBU training had to have some effect.
Good start. I like the interactions between Naruto and Kurama, specifically when Kurama yells at him to wake him up.
mishap chapter 8 . 4/13
This was wonderful and I hope that you haven't abandoned it, as I hate to see a good story go to waste. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon...I am willing to beg?
2,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »