Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
Flying Raijin chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
one correction: hiraishin isn't flashy, don't confuse the alias with the ability. The first time Hiraishin is shown it appears to leave some smoke behind, akin to the kushiose with which it shares the same basic principle (meaning the summoning aspect). In the later appereances, it doesn't leave any sighn behind. the only important thing is that there has to be a seal marker near where the user wants to be.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'll be harsh.

There is way to much generic stuff in here. I have seen this in more stories than i can count. WHy have connection with the kyuubi? Why have Kyuubi offer to time travel?

I suggest reading: Tragedy of Repitition and Doomed to repeat.

These are excellent time travel stories.
CaramelFair chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I answer you with an emphatic yes! Please continue this, I already love it! I'm a sucker for time travel stories, and your one uses a paradox, which is fantastic. I can't wait for more.

Sorry, I'd usually sign in but I'm feeling lazy. Please write more? Oh, the only critique I have is your use of bold to indicate Kyuubi's speech, but that's only a personal pet peeve. I'm not a fan of bold.
pucflek chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well its start is very promising. I look forward for next chapter
Bokormen chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is a good start and I feel that this story has great potential. I am really looking forward to more updates on this story.
R.Uchiha-Namikaze chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Excellent story. Please update soon
Hinagiku Flower chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yes, please continue it! I'll love you very much if you do! This is good quality right here!
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Definitely, definitely has the makings of a great story. :) A fantastic one at that. :D
4,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 272 279 280 281 282