Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
silverXshadow chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I love this so far. Your writing's great and the story line is original too! The idea of Naruto rescuing Hizashi like that is one I haven't seen before. Can't wait for more!
heji chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Its a very good story with a good plot.

I have no problem with how fast you are moving with the story. Its the right speed.
JKArcanus chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Really really great chapter, truly.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
First off Good 'Plot twist'. Which i kinda gripe at because i hate twists. (a twist is a sudden ocurrance which changes the structure of hte story. This change occures without warning) I would like a Plot Setup and Pay off (something hinted slightly before and shown fully later on)

Anyways: First off

Sarutobi stared for a moment longer before shaking his head fondly. "You've grown up well, Haruki-kun."

Sarutobi knows identity, have Sarutobi call him Naruto. Haruki is fine if they were worried about Hizashi.

and the major gripe:

You are moving too fast. I have barely time to plant my feet into the story and u take off onto the plot. I would say HOLY CRAP that was fast. Its like having Naruto start at the beginning of wave arc. Goes way too fast.
raine chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
love this! :D
Flying Raijin chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
one correction: hiraishin isn't flashy, don't confuse the alias with the ability. The first time Hiraishin is shown it appears to leave some smoke behind, akin to the kushiose with which it shares the same basic principle (meaning the summoning aspect). In the later appereances, it doesn't leave any sighn behind. the only important thing is that there has to be a seal marker near where the user wants to be.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'll be harsh.

There is way to much generic stuff in here. I have seen this in more stories than i can count. WHy have connection with the kyuubi? Why have Kyuubi offer to time travel?

I suggest reading: Tragedy of Repitition and Doomed to repeat.

These are excellent time travel stories.
CaramelFair chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I answer you with an emphatic yes! Please continue this, I already love it! I'm a sucker for time travel stories, and your one uses a paradox, which is fantastic. I can't wait for more.

Sorry, I'd usually sign in but I'm feeling lazy. Please write more? Oh, the only critique I have is your use of bold to indicate Kyuubi's speech, but that's only a personal pet peeve. I'm not a fan of bold.
pucflek chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well its start is very promising. I look forward for next chapter
Bokormen chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is a good start and I feel that this story has great potential. I am really looking forward to more updates on this story.
R.Uchiha-Namikaze chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Excellent story. Please update soon
Hinagiku Flower chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yes, please continue it! I'll love you very much if you do! This is good quality right here!
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Definitely, definitely has the makings of a great story. :) A fantastic one at that. :D
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284