Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
violetartistic23 chapter 8 . 12/18/2021
OMG YES, IM GLAD THERE AREN'T GONNA BE PAIRINGS
violetartistic23 chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
Im really hoping for no pairings...
violetartistic23 chapter 4 . 12/17/2021
OH HELL NO. Come on guys, lets not ruin this fanfic with any ships like older-naruto/kakashi
violetartistic23 chapter 2 . 12/17/2021
OMG HES FUCKING ALIVE
I LOVE THIS OMG
violetartistic23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2021
NOOO, I love Naruto and all but oh how I wish he didn't decide to tell Hiruzen out of all people... I get they're close and he loves the old man like a granpa, but that mf is a dumbass... tell him and you'll be risking his bf, Danzou finding out.
If he should tell anybody, it should be Jiraiya and Tsunade. They have both the connections and brains to support him.
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
Amazing start. I see you have 9 chapters so far. I hope you will continue. Thumbs up for this story. Team 7 working together is also agood twist. Keep it up.
tfuinsah chapter 3 . 11/6/2021
There's no way this isn't a KakashixOC story. Those last few moments practically scream it.
Myfanfix chapter 9 . 10/24/2021
I'm going to cry my eyes out tonight. You are the best writer by far on this site, for all the stories I've read. I'd pay you to complete this story. I just love it so much! The amount of talent you have for writing, I'd trade anything to gain that skill. I don't have a good enough imagination. That is why I read Fanfiction. Please, Please, Please finish this story! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
There are more chapters of this story on
Arckelcy chapter 8 . 9/13/2021
I'm really excited about this story, the plot is so good that it captivates in the first chapter. At first it seemed ordinary but as we moved on, wow was a show worthy of royalty, especially the relationship haruki/naruto has with rookies (and later with past generations), I honestly thought for a moment that it would be a yaoi story but appreciated that there is no pairing, it's not that I despise this kind of relationship I just have the belief that it takes the thrill out of the story, mainly in the los yaoi. I admit that I don't want to see naruto die but I am aware that it is something that will have to happen sooner or later, although if I would like to see the novice reactions as the paradox affects naruto, will they care about him? Will they seek a cure to arrest its non-existence?
Donut chapter 2 . 9/8/2021
Sarutobi : He is a quiet man.

Naruto : He's kinda quiet

Me : THIS IS DUCKING NARUTO FROM THE FUTURE WHAT THE DUCK DO YOU MEAN QUIET-

This book is awesome by the way!
Ricee chapter 5 . 9/9/2021
re-reading this fic and I can't believe he just kept making excuses, when he could have said something like "I respectfully decline" or something to the shogi match
Anonymous viewer chapter 9 . 8/29/2021
Hi. Its been years from what I see, since you last posted the chapters. I know theres more then this. I don't know why but I can't let go of this story. I finally found it after so long and I come to find that I can no longer read any more then 8 chapters at most. I've literally been trying to find on different websites just the full set of those chapters. And honestly, this is the most I have ever tried for something. So Please, can you tell me anywhere, ANYWHERE that I can read this story? I really wanna read again.
Luciendar chapter 5 . 8/26/2021
While it's truly pointless to comment in this story, I find myself wanting to regardless.

You've brought yo the subject of romance several times in the author's notes. At least, you did so in response to others.

Romance is an interesting topic in this story. It would be easy to build with such an open backstory. Anko would certainly be a contender if he removes her curse mark, something I'm surprised he hadn't already done, nor has the Hokage requested of him. I'd say her definitely deserves love, and it truly might be one of the only things that could bring him peace. That said, if her truly can't remain in that world than I can see why he would be hesitant.
Luciendar chapter 4 . 8/26/2021
One of Kakashi's monikers is "Kakashi of the Sharingan." Zabuza goes so far as to call him Sharingan Kakashi. Therefore, the information that he had a Sharingan must be readily available for anyone with access to a Bingo Book. That means Kakashi's shock if Haruki's knowledge of his Sharingan is a bit silly.
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »