Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
ojr20086 chapter 9 . 1/6
Hi I just wanted to say that I really loved your work and that I appreciate the fact that that you left a note about you discontinuing your story I’ve read a lot of stories that I have loved and then they never update it and don’t say anything about it. So thank you. I wish you luck if you decide to write again!
clim051399 chapter 1 . 1/2
Dragon’s Shaow you don’t need permission for certain fics including this one (see final authors note) please adopt them though I’d love to see this continued
Dragon's Shaow chapter 9 . 1/2
May I have "Tempest" & "The Lives Worth Saving" stories to adopt please?
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
Aw man its shit that ylu discontinued this but its for understandable rwasons but if anyone has continued this story could someone please let me know as i would love to read it thanks ;')
Melikalilly chapter 8 . 11/29/2018
I love this story
ILikeSmite chapter 9 . 11/28/2018
Do you think you could post an outline of The Lives Worth Saving? It’s one of my favorite fics, and I’m interested in what direction you were going to take the story when main events started to pick up. I’d like to at least be able to envision the story as if it were finished.
BannanGodis chapter 9 . 11/27/2018
(This comment is for your readers)

GUYS! I FOUND 2 VERSIONS OF THIS STORY!

story/131343511-the-lives-worth-saving-naruto-fanfic (45 cap.)

s/11974621/9/Lives-Worth-Saving-Legacy-of-the-Hokage (10 cap.)
Lerris chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
It's a pity this was and apparently will never be finished by the original author. I wonder if anyone else has done it justice.
animemangaobsessed chapter 9 . 11/18/2018
so just reread the AN, so that's for getting this far in the fic!
animemangaobsessed chapter 9 . 11/18/2018
so to start off, I have already read this fic 5 or so times and ur still great each time. after Haruki, kakashi is definitely my favorite, from how childish he asks when he and Haruki verbally banter back and forth to when he's jealous at the thought of haruki trusting another more than him. it's all too good, could definitely see them together if this wasn't a gen fic. hope you find it in your heart and brain to continue
BWJCatLover chapter 4 . 11/18/2018
Oooo it’s gettin spicy
Roberto Pelotudo chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
Hay muchas cosas que me están molestando:
1. Se me hace muy poco realista el hecho de que todos los personajes puedan saber lo que esta sintiendo el MC con solo mirar sus ojos, es absurdo
2. La poca capacidad que tiene el MC de esconder sus emociones y sumando a esto el anterior punto, hace que prácticamente todo el mundo sepa lo que esta pensando y sintiendo, es un ninja experimentado por dios, no sabe actuar decentemente?
3. Me parece absurdo que Naruto le haya ganado a Shikaku en Shogi, huele a Gary Stu.
Solo estos puntos me molestan, lo demás esta bien
kax321 chapter 8 . 11/6/2018
So sad, and so distant, I would've liked to see something (even a good talk) with anko tough, this man needs to let someone in befote he self destructs. I really liked the story while it lasted. Thank you.

Regarding the yaoi spammer, pls stop. There is a place for that, and this story is not it.
AlmightyFatty chapter 9 . 11/4/2018
I see one person creating multiple accounts spamming yaoi this and yaoi that, there's more than enough of that on AO3 already. Kinda ruins childhood memories for me
azarel0122 chapter 9 . 11/3/2018
Great story! Keep coming back to reread it. Shame that you won't continue. I wish you luck for your future endeavours!
4,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »